27 Badcoe Street
For Sale: Offers over $549,000
INSPECTIONS VIA PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLYINSPECTION TIMES AVAILABLE Saturday 23rd of May :(Please contact the agent to organise a private inspection time)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be conducting inspections via private appointment only. Please don't hesitate to contact us to organise a suitable inspection time in a safe environment.
A very exciting & rare opportunity available to all first home buyers. Situated in a peaceful & secluded setting is this freshly updated 3-bedroom home that boasts individual style & offers plenty of scope for further capital improvements.
Moving through, you will notice the beautifully appointed kitchen which was designed with practicality in mind. You will appreciate the sleek cabinetry, large fridge space, stainless steel appliances & ample bench space which will make cooking & entertaining an absolute pleasure.
All bedrooms are generous in size, all with built-in storage. There is more than enough room for your little ones as well as hosting friends & family for various events & occasions. Personal comfort is assured year-round with ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling.
If you love your toys, there is an abundance of car accommodation with a large double metal carport that leads through to an oversized double metal garage with additional workbench space & storage options. The total area allows up to 4 car accommodation.
While exploring the substantial 905m2 parcel of prime real estate this home is located on, there is plenty of scopes to extend the house, add a swimming pool, or construct additional outdoor entertainment areas. You will appreciate the welcoming outdoor pergola which makes for a beautiful extension of living space & overlooks the private backyard.
Enjoy being positioned only a short walk from Gowrie Primary or Holy Family Primary school, nearby local shops & central access to surrounding amenities. The thriving Tuggeranong Town Centre is just a short drive away, plus you will have the added benefit of nearby bus stops for ease of transportation.
With so many great features on offer, it's easy to see yourself living here. Don't miss this rare opportunity to secure this amazing home. This won’t last long.
- Spacious light-filled 3-bedroom home in hotspot location
- Enormous parcel of land with scope for extensions
- Quiet, secluded & peaceful loop street location
- Fabulous floor plan with practical living space options
- Bamboo floorboards throughout passageways & kitchen
- Large renovated kitchen with ample bench space + storage options
- Kitchen with electric cooktop, double oven & dishwasher
- Custom built-in joinery to lounge room & family for TV unit & study nook
- Large separate laundry with rear yard access
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling throughout
- L.E.D downlights throughout for brighter & more cost-effective living
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower & separate toilet
- Quality window blinds & curtains included throughout
- Electric blinds fitted within the main loungeroom
- Tastefully landscaped & established gardens
- Double metal carport plus double metal garage with workshop
- Outdoor entertainment zone with metal pergola which overlooks backyard
- Colorbond fencing right round making the yard child & pet safe
- NBN capable suburb with fibre to the node
- Total internal living: 89m2
- Garage: 38m2
- Carport: 34m2
- Block: 905m2
- Land value: $353,000 (2018)
- Rates: $2,603 p.a.
- Build: 1981
- EER 2 Star
Explaining the offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent. For guidance on when offers close and how best to submit an offer, please contact the agent directly.