260/1 Mouat Street
For Sale: Offers Over $430,000
Exciting mid-level, one bedroom apartment with views to Black Mountain and over Southwell Park
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The apartment only shares one common wall for privacy & boasts a full-size kitchen with stone benchtops, loads of cupboards & dishwasher. The living room is rectangular in design which maximises space. This leads out to a full width balcony offering a beautiful outlook in all directions. This apartment is in excellent condition and presents as near new for an astute buyer. The floor to ceiling toughen glass windows provide enhanced noise and UV reduction, and retains warmth saving on energy costs. The ceilings are above average height and enhance the feel of space throughout.
The bedroom is well sized & also has a sliding door to the balcony. There are built in robes and the room feels private from the living area. There is no wasted space in the apartment which means you can entertain plenty of friends over dinner, maybe enjoy an outdoor BBQ or relax on the balcony watching the stunning sunsets.
"Axis" is a very sought-after development as it offers loads of facilities, is located on the light rail into the City & is just moments from the excitement of Dickson.
The property has just become vacant making this a very easy property to inspect, buy & either move in to or rent out. Properties like this are a rare find & if you are looking for something that ticks a lot of boxes, then don't miss seeing this great value apartment.
• Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Designer bathroom and kitchen tapware
• Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer
• Recessed lighting throughout
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Provision for Pay TV
• Intercom access
• Stone kitchen and bathroom vanity bench tops
• Indoor 25m heated pool
• Large communal gym with lots of equipment
• Two landscaped outdoor BBQ areas in development
• Directly opposite Southwell Park
• Light rail to the City on your doorstop
• Easy walk to the excitement of Dickson Shopping Centre, clubs, cafes & restaurants
• EER: 5.5
• Living area: 57m2
• Balcony size: 13m2
• Secured basement car parking & Storage
• Loads of visitor car parks
• Rates: $1,703.74 p.a (approx.)
• Land tax (investors only): $1,955.90 p.a (approx.)
• Levies (Admin & Sinking fund): $4,972.84 p.a (approx.)
• Strata company: Signature Strata
• Units Plan Number: 3704
• Age: 12 years (Built in 2010)
• Expected Rental return: $450-$480 per week