24/9 Joy Cummings Place
Leased: $550 pw Weekly
Modern 2 bedroom apartmentCOVID-19 UPDATE
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
• 1 on 1 inspections for approved tenants for residential properties will be allowed to commence
from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
• Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
• In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with
• Contact the listing agent to discuss inspection on this property
For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Currently on offer is this apartment located within Belconnen, just moments from the town centre, CISAC & the new University of Canberra hospital. Boasting a large private balcony that flows off the open plan living area, this apartment is great for entertaining. Enjoy the modern kitchen complete with Bosch stainless steel appliances & plenty of storage.
- Spacious living area
- Expansive outdoor courtyard
- Bosch stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Tiled splashback
- Built-in storage
- 2 undercover allocated car spaces
- Split system reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Stylish, neutral colour scheme
- European-style laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
- EER: 6.0
This development offers a premium location central to many popular amenities, including public transport links, Emu Bank eateries, the University of Canberra & popular John Knight Park.
Please note water consumption charges apply.
Available late October 2021
The information contained herein has been provided by sources we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee it, and all interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.