22 Jenolan Street
Picture perfect grounds with ample rear yard spaceBuyers guide price - From $800,000
Peacefully positioned in a picturesque, family friendly street lined with mature trees, you will be glad you discovered this tightly held street with a single level & free-standing home on a generous 589m2 block.
It has been cleverly designed to have open plan living spaces including a rumpus which opens out to a paved entertaining area. The north aspect of the living spaces coupled with full-length double-glazed windows allows plenty of natural light.
In the heart of the home is the modern kitchen with feature stone splash back & ample bench & preparation space along with induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & externally ducted rangehood.
The bedroom configuration has the master at the front, sporting a huge walk in robe & ensuite with twin shower rose. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have built in robes & are located at the rear of the home sharing the main bathroom which has a shower, bath, vanity & separate toilet room.
Externally, this lovingly cared for home has beautifully established grounds to allow a tranquil vista from the inside looking out. An expanse of lush grass at the rear is something many 4 bedroom homes in the area are lacking & the paved entertaining area provides a lovely shaded place to watch the kids & family pet frolic in the summer sun.
If convenience is a priority, 22 Jenolan Street is the place to live. The kids can safely walk 500m across to popular public & private schools & at the end of the street can enjoy leafy playgrounds & sporting ovals. Family life is easy living here. The nearby Wells Station track puts nature at your doorstep with trails for bike rides & family adventures. Walk to the light rail stop & leave the hassles of peak hour & car parking behind you. When you don’t feel like cooking, you’ll love the ever-popular Thai Herb restaurant in Harrison, or take the kids for cupcakes & milkshakes while you enjoy a great coffee at Blind Dove café. There’s a local Woolworths in nearby Franklin for the convenient drop-in on the way home from work.
The home is vacant & available for immediate occupation after exchange of contracts. There are also longer settlement options should you have a home you need or want to sell, just have a chat to us, we are here to help!
SMS "22 Jenolan" to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our much talked about Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
- Single level, free standing house
- Mullion park & kids playground at end of the road plus a picturesque pond at the end of the park
- Generous 589m² block with a large, family friendly yard
- Vacant possession (be in before Christmas)
- Flexible settlement options available if you have a home you need or want to sell
- Early occupation available after exchange if you need to move in quickly
- Double glazed windows & doors throughout
- Energy efficient Luxaflex honeycomb blinds
- Sarking to roof & high EER for year-round comfort
- North-facing living areas
- Renovated kitchen with soft close draws, 900mm fridge space, stone benchtops & Carrara stone splashback
- European kitchen appliances including induction cooktop & externally ducted rangehood
- Timber laminate flooring in the living areas & carpets in the bedrooms
- Functional floorplan
- Rumpus opens out to a large paved entertaining area at rear of home
- Main bedroom segregated at the front of the home with an oversized walk in robe & privacy tinting on front windows
- Ensuite with double shower rose, shampoo shelf & backlit vanity mirror
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have double built in robes
- Main bathroom has a shower, vanity & bath
- Large laundry with full wall of storage shelving plus bench space & cupboards
- Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling
- Upgraded feature lighting throughout ($5,000)
- NBN connected
- Lockable Crimsafe security front door
- Front portico with sensor light
- Double garage with remote, panel lift garage door
- Room for 4 cars & more on the verge
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system
- Side gate access to store trailer/equipment
- Fully enclosed secure rear yard
- Paved entertaining area
- Picturesque front & rear grounds with mature trees & shrubs for privacy
- Pop-up irrigation system
- Lush green lawns for the kids & family pet to enjoy
- 1500 litre water tank plumbed to toilets & laundry & external watering
- Upgraded electricity board
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE waiver of the cooling off certificate (section 17) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase including the full contract
- 5% deposit approved, payable via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to establish bidding tactics
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help you establish your equity