22/25 Temperley Street
North-facing, picturesque gardens, hilltop views, and best of all, its vacant and ready for you now
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Not all townhouses are created equal and this immaculate offering proves that. Not only is number 22 positioned with the ideal northern orientation, but this two-level abode comes complete with two separate living areas, a beautiful rear courtyard, hilltop views, and oversized bedrooms all lovingly cared for by its live in owners.
The lower level greets you from the entryway foyer and here you'll find two spacious living areas which can be segregated from one another so the family can each have their own zone when it comes time to relax and put on your favourite show.
Carpeted stairs take you up to the elevated bedroom wing where three generously proportioned bedrooms await. First and foremost, the master suite boasts all that you could ask for with sliding glass door access to a private balcony, a large walk in robe, and an ensuite that prioritises relaxation featuring a separate corner spa bath. The two remaining bedrooms can easily accommodate king-sized beds and have been fitted with sliding built-in robes so no family member feels left out.
Everything outside has been taken care of, there's no grass to mow, so you can cross that chore of your to-do list for good while the established and mature garden beds add a natural touch of green and colour to your day.
SMS 'Your name and 22 Temp' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation about our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Located in the boutique townhouse development of 'Sequoia' in The Gardens Complex
- 2 level floorplan (garage and living on lower level and bedrooms on top level)
- North facing orientation
- Only one adjoining neighbour
- Active executive committee with well-run strata (only $3516/yr) and beautifully maintained grounds
- 1-minutes' walk to neighbouring playground and nature reserve
- Just down the road from The Golf Creek Country Club (golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, restaurant/bar)
- 6-minutes' drive to picturesque Gold Creek village which has a wealth of - --- Freshly painted inside and out
- Settlement will need to occur early September
- Pet friendly complex (subject to strata notification)
- Two large living areas which can be segregated for privacy and each with a sliding glass door providing access to the rear courtyard.
- A spacious living area as you enter the home and a second family area off the kitchen which features a huge feature window with views into the courtyard.
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and, dishwasher, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven, 5-burner gas cooktop with ducted rangehood, ample cupboard space and pantry.
- Main bedroom features enough room for a king size bed, walk in robe, block out curtains and its own elevated balcony.
- Sizable ensuite with corner spa bath, separate shower, heat lamps, vanity with stone benchtops, toilet, and floor to ceiling tiles
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both oversized with built in robes, timber look blinds and block our curtains
- Main bathroom comes complete with separate bathtub, shower, vanity with stone benchtops, heat lamps, floor to ceiling tiles, separate toilet room
- Additional toilet/powder room on lower level for guests
- Neat and tidy separate laundry room with rear yard access
- Security door to front of home
- Under stair storage space
- Ducted gas heating with add on electric air conditioning (air conditioning is only ducted to top floor)
- Linen cupboard and large skylight upstairs
- NBN connected - FTTP
- North-facing, fully-enclosed courtyard with established and mature garden, mop top trees, high fencing for privacy, stencilled concrete entertaining area plus a retractable clothesline
- No grass to mow
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Double garage with remote entry and internal access
- Driveway can accommodate two additional vehicles (not all properties offer this in the complex)
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).
- Living Size: 170m2
- Garage: 35m2
- Age: 21yrs (built 2000)
- Strata levies: $3,510p.a.
- General rates: $2,555p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $670 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $3,178
- Rental potential (unfurnished): $740 p/w
- Admin fund for complex: $30,044
- Sinking fund for complex: $43,871
- Builder/developer: Maddison Constructions
- EER: 4.5stars
- Number of townhouses in complex: 22
- Strata manager: LMM Solutions – Units Plan 1862 - Phone 02 5110 3200 for strata search