20A/21 Beissel Street
Lake side ground floor apartment with 2 courtyards in the heartBoasting an unbeatable location right in the heart of Belconnen & next door to Lake Ginninderra, this ground floor 2-bedroom apartment is sure to impress live in owners & investors alike.
This apartment features a spacious open plan design with high ceilings & a sunny north-west facing aspect, allowing for plenty of natural sunlight to stream through. The kitchen is well-appointed with an electric cooktop, stone benchtops & a dishwasher. Timber laminate flooring runs through the living areas & a split system reverse cycle heating & cooling unit provides year-round comfort. There are 2 segregated bedrooms, 1 with a built-in robe & the main has a convenient walk-in robe & its own ensuite. Both bedrooms have direct access to front & rear courtyards, offering space & separation when needed. The apartment is allocated a single car space in the secure basement car park, plus there is a lockable storage cage. Visitor car parking is also available for your guests.
The Lakeside apartments offers a prime location with Westfield Belconnen less then a kilometre away & Emu Bank within walking distance with a wide range of restaurants & eateries to choose from. Lake Ginninderra is right on your doorstep with plenty of walking trails to explore & if you're looking for something a bit more challenging, Black Mountain Nature Reserve is just a short 5-minute drive away.
- Spacious open plan living & dining area
- North-west facing living area & master bedroom
- High ceilings throughout living area
- Large front & rear courtyards with access from each bedroom
- 2 segregated bedrooms, 1 with built in robe
- Main bedroom has walk in robe & ensuite
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom & living area
- Modern main bathroom servicing 2nd bedroom
- Split system reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Laminate timber flooring
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher & stone benchtops
- Full sized laundry
- 1 basement car park with storage facilities
- Living area: 95m²
- Front courtyard: 19m²
- Rear courtyard: 16m²
- Total area (internal area + courtyards): 130m²
Around the Area:
- Across the road from Westfield Belconnen
- Short walk to Lake Ginninderra
- Easy walk to Emu Bank with plenty of restaurants & cafes
- Close to Radford College, University of Canberra & CIT Bruce
- 15 minutes to the City centre
- EER: 5.5
- Living area: 95m²
- Land tax (investors only): >,784 p.a approx.
- Rates: >,597 p.a approx.
- Age: 2009 (10 years)
- Expected Rental return: $450 - $470 p.w
- Strata Levies: $3,868 p.a approx.
- Strata Manager: City Strata Management
- Units Plan Number: 3411