201/325 Anketell Street
Lock-up & leave home or investment opportunityWelcome, to unit 201 in the near new Southport development. Situated on level 4 taking in gorgeous scenic views both westerly toward the Brindabella’s & northerly toward the lake this home will tick all your boxes!
You will enjoy access to all the resort-style amenities including the 25-metre lap pool, plunge pool & sunken lounge in the courtyard. Work out in the elite performance gym, unwind in the luxury sauna or enjoy a glass of wine in the outdoor entertainment area overlooking the lake & surrounding mountain ranges.
Upon entry, you are welcomed into the open-plan living dining area. The kitchen area behind features quality stainless steel Blanco appliances, electric cooktop, electric oven & built-in dishwasher for added convenience. There is also ample cupboard and drawer space both above and below bench for all your kitchen needs.
The master bedrooms is well proportioned & include built-in storage with mirrored robe doors, a private balcony & well-sized ensuite.
If you are looking to break into the property market, downsize or even invest then this single level apartment is the perfect opportunity for you to take advantage of.
- 43m2 internal living
- 8m2 balcony
- Stone benchtops
- Feature joinery
- Blanco stainless steel appliances
- Mirrored sliding wardrobe doors in bedroom
- Reverse-cycle split system
- European space-saving laundry
- Basement car space
- Storage cage
- Approx. 900 metres to Tuggeranong Town centre & 400 metres to the Tuggeranong Square shopping domain which includes a medical centre, Chemist & much more!
- Bus stop approx. 80 metres walk
- Multiple commercial shop fronts have already opened up along the Anketell street front of the complex including, Thai Bodhi Thai Therapeutic & Remedial massage & a 24/7 laundromat
- Also, only a short moment's walk are multiple restaurants including, Chong & Co Thai Restaurant & Zucchini Bros Pizza Restaurant.
Explaining offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
- When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
- To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
- All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.