20 Westerman Street
Spacious & convenient separate title home
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Conveniently positioned less than 200 metres from the popular Casey Market Town and ever so close to Nicholls schools, local parks and ovals, the home provides the perfect option for anyone wanting a convenient, low maintenance property without compromising on space & quality.
The interior of the property has been repainted and new carpets installed, boasting modern neutral tones throughout. A practical floor plan offers separate living areas with the front lounge room enjoying a beautiful North aspect, whilst the main family room, dining & kitchen forms the hub of the home & boasts a pleasant outlook to the rear private courtyard. The addition of floor tiles to the main living areas also provides easy maintenance long term. The kitchen is both generous in size and offers plenty of storage space, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & stone bench tops. You will never be short of storage with all bedrooms featuring built-in robes & additional storage located under the stairs.
Outdoor entertaining will become a regular occurrence, with rear courtyard providing the perfect place to host a gathering or BBQ in the warmer months. The outdoor sitting areas are complemented with a synthetic grass area & still allows you room to have a veggie patch or herb garden.
The home comes complete with comforts such as ducted gas heating, lock-up garage, NBN connection & continuous gas hot water system.
The Gungahlin town centre is just a few minutes' drive & public transport is close by as well, so everything is very much within easy reach. Being well located within the high growth region of Gungahlin, you can reap the future benefits as this area continues to further develop in the coming years.
Be quick to inspect this value packed home offering space, quality & convenience at an affordable price. Contact Andrew Potts for further information or to arrange a private inspection.
Summary of features:
• Ultra-convenient location (only 200m to Casey Market Town)
• Separate title home (no strata)
• 2 Spacious sperate living areas
• 3 generous size bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms + powder room downstairs
• Generous kitchen with stone benchtops & oversized breakfast bar
• Quality appliances (including gas cooktop)
• Well-appointed bathrooms
• Generous main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite & private balcony
• Large covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area
• Established private gardens
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Internally repainted & new carpets throughout
• Large double garage with rear access to courtyard
• Block size: 234m2 approx.
• Internal living area: 151m2 approx.
• Garage area: 42m2 approx.