2 Mark Place
For Sale: $1,050,000 - $1,090,000
Location, convenience & options at 2 Mark PlaceHouse 1 – Four Bedroom
As you approach 2 Mark Place you will first notice the beautiful street appeal & manicured front gardens. The great news is that the more you explore these two homes & the infrastructure on offer the more you fall in love with the idea of living in a such a great location where you can reside in the front home & perhaps rent the rear home. Positioned on a large 1,069m2 parcel of land in a quiet cul-de-sac location within close walking distance to Queanbeyan’s Cafes, shop, clubs, parks & schools.
As you make your way up the footpath to the front sundrenched terrace balcony you will notice the love & care that’s gone into the garden & numerous fruit trees. As we approach Spring the gardens will come into their own & provide shade, sitting areas, simply a lovely area to enjoy a coffee. As you make your way into the front 4-bedroom home you will notice the sheer style & quality throughout this lovely home. Upon entry you have the beautiful lounge room to your right with Bedroom 2 & the main bedroom suite to your left. As you take a sharp right, you will encounter the remaining bedrooms 3 & 4 which then leads to the stunning bathroom. In the heart of the home is the kitchen & dining rooms beautifully positioned to take full advantage of the area.
Keep the entertainer of the house happy with this amazing Alfresco covered outdoor area where you can enjoy hours of fun & memorable moments as have our current owners. Sit back & relax, grab a cold one through the kitchen window/servery & take in the rays or if the weather isn’t your friend on the day simply close up the blinds & enjoy the show. For convenience, a utility room near the back deck, attached to the single garage. An additional covered clothesline area or even a space for a couple of motorcycles then the double garage. All in all we have a 4 bedroom home to the front with a massive entertaining covered area, utility room, 3 garages plus extra bike storage.
- Inviting lounge room, view over the terrace to the beautiful front garden
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- The dining room beside the kitchen for easy convenience
- All four bedroom has built-in robes
- Bathroom with bath & shower, separate W.C.
- Stunning large covered outdoor alfresco space
- Utility room or storage area off the single garage
- Double lock-up garage, covered area in between garages
House 2 – Three Bedroom
Making your way to the rear of the block you will notice the beautifully prepared garden beds, perfectly prepared in time for Spring. Upon entering House 2 you have a cosy front verandah where you can sit back & take in the sheer size of this parcel of land whilst having your own privacy.
Making your way into the home you will first notice the large open plan lounge room which also opens onto the rear verandah/courtyard area. To the left, you have a dining room off the kitchen which has a wall oven, double sink & electric cooking. Segregated bedroom to the front of the home & as you make your way to the rear of the home there are another two bedrooms both with built-in robes. For convenience purposes close to rear bedrooms there is a large bathroom with a separate shower & bath, a separate W.C & a large laundry area that could accommodate extra storage. This could well be the investment property where you can simply enjoy life in the front 4-bedroom home & have an income from this 3-bedroom home.
- Large open plan lounge room opens to the rear veranda
- Dining room off the kitchen that overlook the gardens beds
- Kitchen has wall oven, electric hot plates, double sink
- All three bedroom are well proportioned & have built-in robes
- Large bathroom with shower & bath, separate W.C.
- Good size laundry area could be also used as extra storage
- Corner courtyard space & open paved entertainment area
- Double garage with internal courtyard access
For your private inspection simply call Vic Srbinovski on 0410 583 048 to organize a time.