2 Hampton Circuit
Cycle down memory laneDo you remember when the Yarralumla streets were just dirt? No neither do we, but the current owners of this home do. Imagine what new chapters this home will entail, what changes the new owner will witness over the next 50 years. The golden age of the 1950’s has come & gone but remnants remain in this character filled abode. From the warming natural timber feature wall, retro wall paper & quaint separate kitchen full of personality, 2 Hampton Circuit is a home steeped in charm & memory of a simpler time.
Charm however does not mean unusable. Wonderfully maintained by the live-in owners over the last 63 years, this opportunity allows for immediate occupation for an owner or tenant as you contemplate what to work on next. The large corner block allows for future redevelopment just like the home across the road at 1 Hampton Cct. For those looking at a major extension or complete rebuild, the ability to rent out the property whilst plans are approved allows the added bonus of being able to claim back the stamp duty at your marginal tax rate, something you can’t do when buying vacant land!
Some look to the future, others to the past, but at this home you can envisage both. A little love & a tender touch might be all the home needs for some buyers or surrounded by multi million dollar houses, you can get lost in the world of imagination & create your dream home.
Get in quick & purchase prior to Christmas, this remarkable relic is ready for the taking.
SMS “2 Hampton” to 0403 215 246 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract.
- First time offered for sale in 63 years
- Separate title house with in neat & tidy original condition
- 735m2 flat corner block on the high side of the street
- Enclosed rear yard
- UVC of $711,0000
- 10 minute walk to either Yarralumla or Deakin shopping precincts, or 15 minutes to the lake
- Formal entry with linen cupboard
- Separate living & dining rooms
- Quaint kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Both bedrooms well sized with built in robes
- Original main bathroom with bath, & separate toilet room
- Alfresco area at rear, semi enclosed to act as an extension of your living areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit plus ducted gas heating
- Vacant possession with flexible settlement options
- Detached double garage with single garage & single carport in front plus room off the road for multiple other vehicles
- NBN available
- Enrolment area for Yarralumla Primary School & Alfred Deakin High School
- 10 minute drive to Maunka shopping precinct