2 Dog Trap Road
The home of your wildest dreams with clever features you didn't know you needed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Kikenbak sits atop a gorgeous, tree lined driveway on the lush countryside, just on the outskirts of Yass. Entering through the front gate you are immediately enthralled by the elegant round drive & sheer theatrics of the immaculate front gardens making this country estate feel like something out of a film.
Walking into the home you are greeted with huge formal lounge area with a space that was utilised by the owners as a study. Showcasing high ceilings & huge windows, the sunken dining & living area is phenomenal & bathing in natural light. The living, dining & kitchen are all tiled with the kitchen being elevated & equipped with an Emilia stainless steel double oven & gas combination cooktop, dishwasher, & ample storage for the home chef. This positioning provides views into the rear garden from the sink & benchtop. There is a luxurious pool room/bar area that overlooks the yard with access to the patio & indoor pool, the perfect space to enjoy a few evening sips.
The indoor pool is the height of opulence with a fountain running into the pool, a space full of tranquility. The pool is solar heated & able to be enjoyed all the way through the year.
All four bedrooms are spacious & are complimented with large windows with gorgeous garden views, continuing the theme of natural light & mirrored built in robes. The main bedroom is complimented with a large en-suite with a double headed shower & a large walk-in wardrobe, there is also a separate mirrored wardrobe for even more storage. There is a fifth room in the east wing of the home that could be used as a study or a guest room, it's beaming with light from its distinctive shape giving a bay window feel.
There are 3 main bathrooms servicing the home, all unique & generously sized. One bathroom has a beautifully unique, tiled bath/shower combo that gives the room an atmosphere of complete indulgence. All bathrooms have individual water temperature control, set digitally to ensure the perfect temperature every drop.
The triple car garage is not to be missed for the car-enthusiast, featuring fresh flooring, a huge workbench full of storage with an accompanying cupboard.
The backyard is full of pristinely kept gardens & exquisite extras that are made for lovers of the outdoors. There is a clay tennis court & established trees to provide beautiful, naturally shaded outdoor spaces. Other clever additions include a 125,000L rainwater tank, access to bore water & a fully irrigated gardening system.
This property has been elevated for the horse lover with a horse arena in your own backyard, there is also a feed shed, stables & an established tack room. The wash bay features instant hot & cold water & automatic stock water troughs to make having a happy horse a breeze.
Sitting on 10 acres this home is perfect for escaping the city & living in an already established dream home that is created for lovers of the outdoors & animals. This premium property must be seen to be believed & is sure to take your breath away.
Inspection by appointment only.
- Huge formal lounge upon entry
- Spacious & bright, open living & dining
- Bar/pool room
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Four bedrooms with mirrored, sliding built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with en-suite, walk-in robe & second mirrored, sliding built-in wardrobe
- Ducted heating & cooling with ducts in every room
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom & dining
- High quality Italian made stainless steel gas cooktop & double oven
- Stone benchtop
- Digitally controlled, infinite, instant hot water system to all bathrooms
- Tiled throughout
- Plush, dark carpet in bedrooms, bar, living & lounge
- Indoor, solar heated pool
- Solar panels without battery
- Triple garage with workbench & storage
- Tennis court
- Manicured, established gardens
- Mature trees
- Large horse arena
- Instant hot & cold wash bay
- Tack room
- Feed shed
- Irrigated automatic watering system
- Two rainwater tanks 125,000L & 10,000L
- Unmetered, high volume bore water access
- Service entrance
- 50 minutes to Canberra city
- 3.5km to Yass's Comur St shopping strip
- 5km to Yass Public School
• Living area: 650m2
• Block size: 4.25 ha. (10.5 acres)
• Garage: 70m2
• Rates: $1,290 p.a.
• Age: 2001
• Expected Rental return: $1000-$1100 p.w.