2/3 London Circuit
City townhouse style apartment offering 144m2 of indoor & outdoor livingOn offer with open plan living & dining, generous bedrooms & 2 outdoor spaces is this versatile City abode. It is zoned for both residential & commercial use giving you the ability to work from home by using part of the floor plan as a workplace. You’ll be positioned close to a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment & employment options & also a short stroll to the New Acton Precinct.
A periodic tenancy is currently in place, meaning you can continue to lease the property without the stress of finding new tenants or take the property with vacant possession to move in. Rare for a 2 bedroom apartment, this unit has more than 100m2 of living space & 2 outdoor areas, with an open plan living & dining area that opens out to a fantastic full width courtyard - ideal for pets or entertaining. The kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops, including a mobile bench which can be set aside to increase usable living area if needed. The kitchen is much larger & comes with far more prep & storage space than those found in typical newer 2 bedroom apartments.
Upstairs, the residence has a large main bedroom which has full length glass sliding doors out to a 16m2 covered balcony. The room is large enough to fit a king-sized bed & has an L-shaped walk through robe through to the stylish ensuite complete with full height tiling & vanity with stone benchtops with ample storage space. Adjacent to this is bedroom 2 which shares access to the outdoor area & has full length wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Across the hallway is the main bathroom which is generous in size & similar inclusions to the ensuite, with full height tiling & stone benchtops. Back downstairs & rare for an apartment, this property has a full laundry room with room for storage as well as a dryer & tub. Finally, this area is serviced by a convenient powder room, giving you the benefit of 3 toilets.
Residents of the Metropolitan apartments can entertain friends in the communal barbecue areas & gardens but can also throw away their gym memberships & use the development’s indoor lap pool, sauna & gymnasium. The property has a tandem car space for 2 cars & storage in the basement. This apartment has good quality window furnishings & there is reverse cycle air conditioning ducted into the living area & bedrooms. This residence allows you to work from home, with the opportunity to make use of a versatile floor plan to suit your lifestyle. Take advantage of a property which gives you options for the future in a location second to none. Just a little TLC would transform this property into a stunning City abode.
• Spacious 2 storey design
• Fully furnished
• 2 large bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets (separate toilet located downstairs)
• Good quality window furnishings
• 103m2 of indoor space
• Open plan living & dining
• Versatile design
• Zoned for both residential & commercial use
• Bedrooms located upstairs away from the living area, both with full length glass & near to separate bathrooms
• Walk through robe from main bedroom to ensuite
• Both bathrooms with full height tiling, stone bench tops & under sink vanities
• Kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances & stone benchtops
• Kitchen has mobile bench & plenty of cupboard & drawer space
• Laundry room (rather than a European laundry cupboard)
A few extra features:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted to living area & bedrooms
• Full height glass
• Just one neighbour for added privacy
• Storage cage
• Pet friendly
• No unapproved structures
• 39m² of outdoor space split over a 23m2 courtyard & a 16m2 balcony
• Privacy from the street with high fencing on the ground & oak trees shielding level 1
• Access to the Metropolitan resort style amenities - barbecue area, gardens, lap pool, sauna & gymnasium
• Located near to some of Canberra's best employment, education, entertainment, food & drink options
If you want to find out more about this apartment please SMS "London 2" to 0423 925 727 & you will receive a link to a web book with full information on this property.