195/8 Limburg Way
For Sale: Offers over $485,000
Completely untouched to make your own!The recent development which has taken place in Greenway has been a much-needed breath of fresh air for the district. Part of this is no doubt due to the SQ1 building. With rejuvenated foot traffic, local business has seen a revamp. With this & the area's extremely close proximity to the lake, outstanding walking locations, public transport & arterial roads, as well as a thriving commercial hub within walking distance, it's easy to see why this is the place to be.
We are excited to present 195/8 Limburg Way, a rare opportunity to make part of this much sought-after development your own. This truly is a rare opportunity. This premium apartment has not been occupied for a single day prior to presenting it to the market, providing you with a clean slate on which to add your own flair.
Upon entering the apartment, one is immediately greeted by an open floorplan containing dining, kitchen, living & direct terrace access. Once you manage to peel your eyes from the fantastic water views offered by this north-east facing apartment, you will notice the quality finishes. These include untouched paint throughout, timber-laminate flooring to maintain aesthetics & ease of cleaning, as well as a separate laundry, something that is a bit of a rarity in developments these days.
The kitchen is presented immaculately, with clear-cut, elegant cabinetry, a feature splashback, & high quality Fisher & Paykel appliances. When taken into account with the large walk-in pantry, using this kitchen will be an absolute delight.
The bedrooms are light-filled & generously proportioned, & separated by the living space to maintain privacy. Both feature built-in robes with the master featuring an ensuite. Living on top of each other will never be an issue here.
The bathroom designs are in sync with the overall aesthetics of the apartment. They are generously sized with tiles throughout & clear-cut, modern finishes.
The true standout of this already outstanding offering may be the terrace, equipped with a massive 4.6m x 9m balcony, which itself acts as an extension to the already generous living space. Here, there is ample room & opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views & sun offered by the aspect here.
This gem will be sold quickly, so don't miss out. Contact Lauren Laing & organise an inspection!
- Top level apartment
- North-east facing
- Large terrace
- Walk-in pantry
- Separate laundry
- Laminate timber flooring
- Split system in lounge room & master
- Mirrored, sliding built-in robes
- Segregated bedrooms
- Strata: $630 p.q.
- Rates: $331 p.q.
Explaining offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
- When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
- To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
- All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.