19/217 Northbourne Avenue
For Rent: $640 pw Weekly
Modern 2 bedroom apartment ideally located in the heart of TurnerCOVID-19 UPDATE
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
• 1 on 1 inspections for approved tenants for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
• Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
• In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
• Contact the listing agent to discuss inspection on this property For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Enjoy this contemporary 2 bedroom apartment in one of Turner's newest developments. This sophisticated apartment boasts modern inclusions, two spacious bedrooms with built in storage, stylish ensuite & large kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances. Bathed in natural light, the open plan living space spills onto an expansive balcony area overlooking Northbourne Avenue; perfect for entertaining during the warmer months.
Features of this apartment include:
- Timeless finishes throughout
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher
- Built-in robes
- Intercom access
- 79m2 of open plan living
- 9m2 Balcony
- Light rail on your doorstep
- Combined washing machine/dryer
- 1 restricted access car space
This modern & stylish apartment is ideally located in Turner, just minutes from all the shops, restaurants & cafes the City centre has to offer & close to the Australian National University.
The information contained herein has been provided by sources we believe are reliable, however we cannot guarantee it, and all interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.