17 Amicus Street
For Sale: Offers over $1,175,000
Modern living in Moncrieff, the perfect home for the whole familySurrounded by nature & positioned on a private corner block, this light-filled & coastal inspired family home that ticks all the boxes - meticulously designed & with no detail spared. This generously sized, open plan home showcases state of the art design, allowing fresh air & light to flow through effortlessly. The elegant facade of this spectacular home is complemented by beautiful landscaping.
The sparkling, spacious kitchen is perfect for quick weeknight dinners & weekend entertaining, with a walk-in pantry, 5 burner gas cooktop, Pyrotech wall oven, large island bench with breakfast bar & ample storage space. You can be cooking dinner & watching the kids run & play in the backyard – it's the perfect family atmosphere.
Stunning raked ceilings in the living area give a resort style feel & the built-in cabinetry is convenient & contemporary. You will love all the windows which provide plenty of sun light giving the space a light, bright feel.
Upstairs you will find all the bedrooms which all feature plush carpet, built-in robes & ceiling fans. There is an additional living area which is a perfect teenagers retreat or extra space if guests are staying.
The refreshing bathrooms with their exquisite feature tiling, wall hung vanities, matte black tap ware & warm timber benchtops are luxurious & opulent. Survive the Canberra winters by indulging in the free-standing bath & underfloor heating.
The coastal-style master bedroom is a true oasis. You'll relax, unwind & let all your worries fade away from the moment you set foot on the plush carpets. Featuring walk in wardrobe, ensuite, additional built-in robes, ceiling fan & sheer curtains make this bedroom both practical & sophisticated.
Enjoy long summer evenings & crisp Autumn mornings in the covered alfresco area. Entertaining is a dream with custom built in joinery, barbecue area, bar fridge, power & USB ports.
Moncrieff has been designed with an abundance of open spaces & plenty of parks to enjoy. Playgrounds & walking tracks are right at your doorstep. This community centred, family friendly suburb has easy access to great schools & Amaroo shopping centre, Gungahlin Town Centre & the City. Enjoy a new standard of living in this enviable location, Moncrieff allows you to slow down, without sacrificing on convenience.
- Open plan living
- 2.55m ceilings to lower level with a 3.4m raked ceiling over living
- Polished concrete floors
- 2 separate ducted, reverse cycle heating/cooling systems
- Plush carpets
- Ample storage
- Instant gas hot water
- Additional living area upstairs with built in storage
- Study nook with USB ports
- Powder room on ground floor
- Sensor lights in pantry, powder room, laundry, stairs & garage
- NBN connected
- Square set windows, doors & ceilings
- Soft close joinery
- Security screens on all windows & sliding doors
- Private corner block
- Separate toilet upstairs
- Raked ceiling
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Sheer curtains
- Built in cabinetry with Australian hardwood timber
- HDMI ports in main living areas
- Kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, electric Pyrotech oven, walk in pantry with sensor lights
- Kitchen island with breakfast bar
- Stone benchtops
- Water plumbing to fridge
- USB ports
- Master Bedroom with walk in robe plus additional built ins
- Spacious ensuite with double basins & In-slab underfloor heatings
- Ceiling fan & Coastal wood panelling
- Main bathroom with free standing bath, feature tiling, wall hung vanity, large shower, full height tiling & In-slab underfloor heating
- Laundry has large sink, lots of storage, sensor lights, hanging space & ample bench space
- Alarm system and front door intercom
- Low maintenance landscaped garden
- Covered alfresco dining area with built in custom joinery with power & gas
- Secure fencing
- Side access to backyard
- 3x3m garden shed
- Drive through garage with covered carport
- EER: 3.5
- Living area: 254.4 m2
- Block size: 614m2
- Garage: 52.6m2
- Alfresco: 18m2
- Rates: $2,685 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $3,658 p.a.
- Age: 2017
- Expected Rental return: $900-$1,000 p.w