17/25 Temperley Street
Backing directly onto the Gold Creek Golf Course with a sunny North aspectBuyers Price Guide: From $750,000
At #17 Sequoia, you don't just get a spacious, 178m2, single level & freestanding townhouse in Gungahlin's most exclusive suburb, you're also treated to the majesty of nature with songbirds & the sounds of the great outdoors day and night. If peace, tranquillity and low maintenance are what you have been searching for, then this home is a must see.
The Sequoia complex has a small number of properties that back directly onto the Gold Creek Golf Course and even fewer that are single level & this is one of the lucky homes that has both with a feeling of outdoor space extended beyond belief. The elongated pergola covered entertaining space in the rear yard overlooks luscious green grounds speckled with staggering gum trees & no other houses in sight.
The interiors are just as delightful, with informal & formal living spaces, all benefiting from the golf course views, and these can be privately separated from one another dividing the home into 3 distinct sections. The upmarket and upgraded kitchen welcomes every home chef with expansive stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, & ample clever storage options along with a golf course vista.
To really understand the breadth of space on offer, you need to retreat to the main bedroom. It could easily accommodate a king-sized bed while leaving enough floorspace to fit additional cabinetry if the 'his and hers', walk in mirrored robes aren't enough. The ensuite and main bathroom are as you would expect with a home of this quality, custom stone vanity tops, floor to ceiling tiling and large showers with an additional corner spa bath in the main bathroom.
Properties of this size, position & quality are always sought-after, especially from those wanting to downsize without sacrificing their lifestyle. If you have been looking for something special & want to be settled in your new home ASAP, #17 at Sequoia should be a priority to inspect. There is even a full video walk-through tour online so you can do an inspection before you actually visit. If you just can not wait till auction day the owners will consider pre-auction offers on a case-by-case basis.
SMS '17 Temp' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
- Single level, freestanding townhouse offering 178m2 of living space
- The Gardens Development – 'Sequoia' Complex comprising just 22 residences
- Backs directly onto the Gold Creek Golf Course
- North/East aspect to the rear of the home
- Pre-auction offers over the guide price welcomed
- Vacant possession on offer and quick settlement preferred
- Open plan formal living & dining rooms feature a gorgeous bay window and full-length sliding door, both rooms with direct Golf Course outlooks
- Informal family/meals space is able to be closed off from the rest of the home with double sliding cavity doors & also has a large window framing the golf course views and opens through a glass sliding door
- The modern L-shapped kitchen with island bench overlooks the family room and out to the golf course, it boasts granite benchtops with eat-in meals space, upgraded appliances such as electric induction cooktop & ducted rangehood, pyrolytic electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher & 1 ½ bowl sink, plus upgraded cupboard & storage space
- None of the bedrooms share a wall with each other for privacy
- Oversized main bedroom (16.5m2) offering his and hers, mirrored sliding door walk in robes
- En suite features a generous shower, custom stone top vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, heat lamps, & toilet
- Bedroom 2 has an entire wall of custom designed sliding door built-in robes & carpet underfoot
- Bedroom 3 has 2-door sliding robe and can also be utilised as a study/home office thanks to built in desk and shelving currently installed
- Main bathroom comes complete with separate bath & large shower, custom stone top vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, skylight & heat lamps
-Separate toilet room next to main bathroom
- Generously-sized laundry with built-in bench space & sink, shelving, & access to side courtyard
- High quality window treatments throughout (curtains with pelmets, honeycomb blinds)
- 2 year old ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Ducted vacuum
- Fresh paint in hall and ceilings
- Gas instantaneous & continuous hot water system
- NBN connected with fibre to the premises
- Modern scratch render exterior facade
- Mature & landscaped grounds front and rear (fully enclosed rear yard perfect for pets)
- Spectacularly green & tranquil outlook over the Golf Course from the - meticulously cared for rear yard
- Astroturf in rear yard gives you greenery without the grass to mow
- 22m2 pergola covered entertaining area off rear of home
- 11m2 entertaining deck under pergola
- Double garage (38m2) with remote door, internal access plus additional storage shelves
- 2 visitor car spaces diagonally opposite
App-operated security camera on all 4 sides of the property
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase, including the full contract & bidding strategy video
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction for FREE
- Same solicitor can provide a FREE Section 17 Certificate to waiver your cooling off if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved. Payable via eft (no need to arrange a bank cheque)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help establish your equity
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting with the auctioneer prior to auction to establish bidding tactics & discuss the auction process