16 Bayside Court
Delightful 3 bedroom home in sought after suburbPRIVATE INSPECTIONS VIA APPOINTMENT ONLY – please call me to lock in a timeslot.
VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE.
A true family sanctuary, this beautifully presented property was constructed with the family in mind. The single level layout offers multiple light-filled, living options - each generously proportioned. The hub of the home is an expansive informal living area. The windows capture the picturesque gardens, while a large glass sliding door connects the meals area with the covered patio and landscaped gardens. Overlooked by the well-appointed kitchen, this is the perfect space for entertaining & relaxing with friends & family. While, the formal dining & lounge room at the front of the home provides the ideal segregation from the hustle and bustle of daily living.
This single level home is perfect for the first home buyer & is ideal for small families. With a lockable high gate & fully enclosed yard, both children & pets have the luxury of spending playful periods of time outside in relative safety. A paved pergola area runs along the lounge room & the kitchen windows allow you to sit & relax as you watch the kids play on the lawn.
The house itself is cleverly designed with all the bedrooms facing into the central garden, imagine waking in the morning & looking out your window at the delightful green lawn. The living room is generous in size & has big windows that capture all the sunlight. With a large formal lounge & dining area, an open plan kitchen, a meals area & that overlooks the covered alfresco, 16 Bayside court Jerrabomberra is the definition of family friendly. The bedrooms are all well-proportioned & feature built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom being accompanied by a walk-in wardrobe & stylish modern ensuite.
Located at the rear of the home is a wonderful covered entertaining area, offering the perfect location for relaxing & enjoy the surrounding established gardens. With easy access to main arterial roads, transport, local schools & shops, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Immaculately presented, single level family home
- Generous open plan formal lounge & dining room
- Huge informal living space
- Master bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite with views of garden
- Built-in robes to further 2 bedrooms with garden views
- Main bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Omega gas stove & electric oven
- Bosch dishwasher
- Ducted vacuum cleaner
- Ample storage
- Automatic double garage with internal access & heaps of storage space
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens with large hedges creating privacy
- Lush level lawns - perfect for the children or pets to play
- Quiet location surrounded by other quality homes & friendly neighbours