16/28 Torrens Street
Inner City Living at it's best
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The apartment design is a spacious 2 bedroom ensuite plan. There's a generous open plan living area with sliding door access to the private East facing balcony. The morning sun is very prominent in this apartment. From the living room and the balcony, It's a beautiful outlook to the internal garden scape of the complex. If your up for a hit of tennis, a relaxing swim or a workout all of these are options for the private use of the residents. The kitchen has an abundance of cupboard space and features granite benchtops and updated oven, cooktop and dishwasher.
There are 2 bedrooms, both nicely proportioned with the main bedroom featuring a well-designed and stylish ensuite. There's also the main bathroom again well-proportioned and has the European styled laundry tucked away behind consetina doors.
The apartment is freshly painted in neutral light tones, the lighting throughout has been updated to LED lighting. A $2000- rebate on settlement to the new owner to go towards the floorcoverings of their choice is also on offer. A recent addition to the apartment was the split cycle heating and cooling system keeping the perfect environment year round.
An undercover secure parking space with lift access to the apartments floor level is also a real bonus. The apartment is vacant and would be a perfect investment opportunity or beautifully located new home for the live in owner.
• Perfectly located 2 bedroom ensuite apartment
• Open plan entry, living and dining space
• Main bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
• Ensuite with shower, toilet, vanity and extra storage
• LED lighting throughout
• Balcony with leafy outlook
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 1 basement parking space close to lift, with additional storage shed
• Heated and air-conditioned indoor swimming pool set to 29 degrees all year round
• Tennis court with floor lights perfect for night matches
• Air-conditioned equipped gym with weight and cardio machines
• Security cameras at each entrance for added security
• Video Intercom and secure fob entry points to the building
• Walking distance to Lonsdale St, Light rail, CBD and Lake Burley Griffin
• Walking distance to Ainslie Primary School and Merci College
• Build: 1996
• Living: 83m2 approx
• Aspect: East
• EER: 5.5
• Rates: $1,980- p.a. approx.
• Land tax: $2,460-00 p.a. approx.
• Body corp: $1,520- p.q. approx.
• Rental estimate: $530-$560- per week