159/35 Oakden Street
For Sale: Offers over $407,000
Reap the benefits of resort style living.Southport is the most in demand complex in the Tuggeranong suburb of Greenway & it is easy to see why. Living in this development offers the best in both amenities & location. You will be within a short distance of the thriving Greenway shopping district & will be able to enjoy all the things the Tuggeranong valley is known & loved for, including great walking locations, low traffic density & easy access to arterial roads making all of Canberra within easy reach.
Once you become a resident here, it is easy to reap all the benefits the development has to offer. With a fully equipped gym, wave goodbye to gym fees, & perhaps finish your workout with a stint in the sauna? During summer you will be sure to make good use of the 2 complex pools, & the 5th floor viewing deck is the perfect location for a spring barbecue.
Upon entering this 2 bedroom ensuite apartment, the first thing you will notice is that this is a space to add your own mark. Immaculate carpets, paint & a cool, sleek, modern finish makes this a blank canvas for you to work with as you wish. Equipped with split system air conditioning as well as quality blinds, there is little else to do here but move in.
Located on level 6, you will be treated to undisturbed lake views daily. These are best enjoyed from the privacy of your own balcony while soaking up that northern sun.
The kitchen is elegantly finished with a feature splashback, 20mm stone benchtops & modern stainless steel appliances. With bench & cabinetry space to spare, cooking here will be a delight.
Comfort was clearly a priority in design here. The generously sized bedrooms are segregated to allow for privacy, both equipped with robes & serviced by 2 modern, stylish bathrooms. Both boast full height tiling to assist with cleaning & aesthetics, as well as high level inclusions, including Villeroy & Boch tapware & vanities.
This is a fantastic offering which will not be present for long. To organise an inspection, contact Lauren Laing today!
- Segregated bedrooms
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms
- Level 6
- Views to the lake & mountains
- Stone benchtops
- Feature joinery
- Blanco stainless steel appliances
- Mirrored, sliding wardrobe doors in both bedrooms
- 2 reverse-cycle split systems
- European space-saving laundry
- Basement car space & storage cage
- 900m approx. to Tuggeranong Town Centre
- 400m to the Tuggeranong Square shopping domain which includes a medical centre, a chemist & much more
- 80m approx. walk to the bus stop
- Multiple commercial shop fronts have already opened up along the Anketell street front of the complex, including Thai Bodhi, Thai Therapeutic & Remedial massage & a 24/7 laundromat
- Only a short walk to multiple restaurants, including Chong & Co Thai Restaurant & Zucchini Bros Pizza Restaurant
Explaining offers over process:
- To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
- When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
- To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
- All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.