1503/240 Bunda Street
For Sale: $625,000
High level skyhome in the heart of the City with views to Black MountainManhattan on the Park has a prime location right in the City centre & offers resort style facilities including a pool, spa, barbecue area & gymnasium. This apartment is perfect for future live in owners or those looking for a fantastic investment opportunity.
This apartment offers an exceptional lifestyle unlike any other with everything you need on your doorstep & an unrivalled opportunity to live right in the heart of the City & directly across from Glebe Park.
Positioned high on the 15th floor, this apartment boasts a spacious, open plan design with plenty of natural sunlight. The sleek kitchen features a Bosch oven & gas cooktop, large island bench & ample storage space. The main living & dining area flows out to the large entertainer’s balcony that captures picturesque views over the City & towards Black Mountain.
There are 2 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes, serviced by 2 designer bathrooms with sizeable showers & floor to ceiling tiles. The main bedroom has direct access to the balcony & large floor to ceiling windows to capture those mountain views.
- Located on the 15th floor
- 88m2 of internal living space (total 105m2 including balcony)
- 17m2 entertainers' balcony
- 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms with sizeable showers & floor to ceiling tiles
- Designer kitchen with Bosch oven & gas cooktop, substantial island bench & ample storage
- Spacious open plan living area with expansive views towards Black Mountain Tower
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout
- European style laundry with Fisher & Paykal washing machine & dryer
- 2 side by side car spaces with storage facilities
- Resort style facilities including pool, spa & gymnasium & barbecue area
- Currently tenanted till 27/2/20 @ $720/week
- Perfect for investors or future live in owners
- Fantastic opportunity to live & work in the City Centre
- Located right in the heart of the City
- Directly across from Glebe Park
- Vibrant cafés, bars & restaurant on your doorstep
- Short walk to the Canberra Centre
- 5 minutes to Mount Ainslie Nature Reserve
- 25m Inground pool, fully equipped gymnasium & spa facilities to complex
- CCTV to main entrance, carpark & exit