15 Stan Davey Rise
Space, Views & Sun. Enjoy it all….
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
- 1 on 1 inspections for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
-Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
- In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
- Contact the listing agent to discuss inspection on this property
- For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Located in the increasingly popular suburb of Coombs is this sun filled & extra spacious home that suits the ever-growing family. As Coombs is positioned close to an abundance of nature, living in this home will provide opportunities for leisurely walks to the Molonglo River right across the road or nature trails close by.
The lower level features a large living/dining open space along with a downstairs bedroom & bathroom which serves as the perfect retreat for the kids or special guests. Whipping up the gourmet dinners will be easy as the kitchen includes all stainless-steel Smeg appliances with a gas cooktop, oven, microwave & rangehood. The chef at heart will be delighted to see the stone bench tops & plethora of storage options.
Continuing the trend of space & sun, the upstairs floorplan resumes with the main bedroom containing a walk-in robe & ensuite. Once inside the main bedroom the balcony water view will have you amazed… The other 3 spacious bedrooms all features built-in robes. The upstairs bathroom features a full-size bath, perfect for the floating ducks & the kids bath time.
The undercover alfresco entertaining area provides ample space for the family BBQ's, just be sure to cook enough food for all the guests. The car enthusiasts will be excited to see the double lock up garage, perfect for keeping the special toys safe. The home includes all the creature comforts, with extra-large windows through the home, reverse cycle heating & cooling & gas instantaneous hot water.
With the ever-increasing amenities of the Molonglo Valley, you won't be far from a plethora of cafes, restaurants & shopping spots. The Charles Weston school is a moments' walk away & is moulding our kids minds for the future. Be sure to inspect soon & enter this hub of family lifestyle living.
- 177m2 of living
- Separate living areas with windows aplenty
- Open plan kitchen & living areas
- Kitchen stone benchtops & an abundance of kitchen cupboards
- Smeg stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Downstairs bedroom with bathroom close by
- Large level backyard perfect for the kids or pets
- Water views from main bedroom balcony
- Reverse-cycle ducted heating & cooling
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Large double garage with internal access
- Close to Charles Weston school