15 Lethbridge Street
For Sale: Auction 26/06/2021
Fully renovated home, large backyard & impressive oversized garageA real surprise package, this tastefully renovated 3 bedroom home has more to it than first meets the eye. The quality of the interior is immediately evident upon entering the home, where you will find light and airy tones providing a warm and inviting vibe. The home has been virtually rebuilt internally, so there is not a cent to spend on the home, your only job as the purchaser is to enjoy the fruits of the current owner's efforts.
The home offers approximately 104m2 of internal living space, with multiple living areas including a lounge room and a separate dining/family room adjoining the enormous kitchen which really does act as a true hub of the home. The kitchen is high in quality, offering 40mm stone surfaces, a freestanding Smeg oven & cooktop and an abundance of storage. It is sure to satisfy the most discerning of cooks within the family & will serve you well for both large gatherings as well as intimate family dinners.
The outdoor entertaining area is a notable feature of the home. This space is both covered & insulated in the ceiling, so your time spent here on those hot summer days will be extra pleasant. The space here is extremely private & enjoys a seamless connection to both the home and the expansive grassed areas in the backyard.
The big 'surprise' to this whole package is at the rear of the home. The oversized garage with enough space to accommodate 4 cars and complemented by a separate bathroom & additional multi-purpose room/office to the rear of the garage. This setup really is a car lover's dream, however, space could also serve a number of other purposes. The extra garage space could be used as a breakout area separate from the home, and even contains a wood fireplace creating the ideal area to retreat to in winter.
The studio/multi-purpose room contains its own separate entry via glass sliding doors, so it can be accessed separately to the garage, and also boasts reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Other features include a large garden shed for storage and gated access to the backyard perfect for the storage of additional vehicles.
The location is convenient to a range of services including the Lanyon Marketplace, multiple local schools, Conder Park & for those who enjoy the outdoors the Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve is easily accessible.
In summary, this is a standout home that deserves your inspection to appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Summary of features:
- Tastefully renovated 3 bedrooms home, ready for you to simply enjoy
- High quality renovated kitchen with extensive storage & 40mm stone benchtops
- Quality Smeg free-standing cooktop & oven combination
- Separate lounge & dining areas within the home
- All bedrooms well proportioned & bedrooms 1 & 2 offer built-in robes
- Brand new modern bathroom offering full-height tiling, semi-frameless shower & back to wall freestanding bath
- Large renovated separate laundry with bench & abundance of storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Large outdoor covered entertaining area with lighting (insulated panels to the ceiling)
- Large backyard with spacious flat grass areas, perfect for kids & pets to enjoy
- New gutters & fascia to the exterior of the home
- Gas hot water system
- External window awnings
- 769m2 block with wide frontage & and an abundance of parking space both at the front & rear of the home.
- Freshly landscaped gardens with low maintenance in mind
- Being sold with vacant possession
- Impressive 4 car garage (fully insulated steel structure) with built-in storage, fireplace, power & tv connection.
- Separate bathroom within the garage
- Multi-purpose room to the rear of the garage (perfect home office, guest room or teenagers retreat).
- Multi-purpose room includes reverse cycle air conditioning split system & has its own separate entrance to the side via glass sliding doors.
- Land size: 769m2
- Living area: 103.6m2
- Garage, bathroom & multi-purpose room: 83m2 approx.