15 Ferrett Circuit
For Sale: Auction 4/8/2020
Spacious & vacant 3 bedroom plus study family home on a 1,007m2 block with RZ2 Zoning*PRIVATE INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
This auction will take place online & you can bid/watch remotely.
Positioned in a quiet street, just a short drive from Tuggeranong & Woden Town Centre's, this home offers a fantastic opportunity for families to upsize their home. Situated on a generous 1,006m2 parcel of land & boasting 171.2m2 of internal living space, this home has plenty of potential is just waiting for a new owner to move in & make it their own.
The home itself has 2 oversized front & rear living areas that wrap around the well-sized kitchen that offers plenty of cupboard & bench space. It boasts 3 generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes & an extra room that could be used as a study. The main bedroom has its own ensuite & the others are serviced by the main bathroom that offers a bathtub & separate toilet.
Outside there is plenty to appreciate with the rear yard surrounded by established trees & greenery for added privacy. The large undercover alfresco area is the perfect spot to entertain family & friends, overlooking the lovely landscaped gardens. At the side of the home the 66m2 garage can hold up to 4 cars with plenty of room for all your tools, toys, boats or a caravan.
This home is perfect for families & is close to local schools including St Thomas the Apostles Primary School, Taylor Primary School & Urambi Early Learning Centre. There is also Kambah Playing Fields 100 metres away along with parks & playgrounds. Don’t miss out on securing this home.
• Living size: 171.2m2
• RZ 2 Zoning
• 2 segregated living areas
• Well-sized kitchen with plenty of storage space
• 3 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes plus study
• Main bedroom has ensuite
• Main bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
• Separate full-size laundry
• Additional hallway storage
• Established & landscaped rear gardens
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Huge 4 car garage
Around the Area:
• 100m to Kambah Playing Fields
• Close to the Kambah Shops – Woolworths, Takeaway shop, Chinese Restaurant, Petrol Station & more
• Easy access to public transport - bus stop nearby
• Close to Mount Taylor Nature Reserve & Urambi Hill Nature Reserve
• 4 minutes to Murrumbidgee Country Club & Golf Club
• 8 minutes to Tuggeranong Town Centre
• Easy access to the City & Belconnen via Drakeford Drive & the Tuggeranong Parkway