15/14 Burgoyne Street
For Sale: Auction 16/04/21
Huge, modern townhouse in boutique development perfectly positioned backing reserveBuyers Price Guide: From $620,000
Townhouse in small development? Check. Three oversized bedrooms? Check. Modern interiors and inclusions? Check. Backing onto reserve? Check! Vacant and available immediately? Check. This 1582m2, two-level property really does have it all and more, conveniently placed just a two-minute drive from Tuggeranong Town Centre you'll feel connected to the city while enjoying the space of a suburban home in a low density location.
Walking through the oversized statement door you're greeted by a long entry hallway with ultra-high ceilings that's rife for displaying artwork as you walk through to the main living quarters. The floor plan has been cleverly designed with families in mind, presenting one large open space that's uniquely divided into two distinct zones. First, the hub of the home with a combined lounging and meals space, hugged by full height windows on two walls, then the dining area and kitchen which also focus on the reserve outlook to the rear.
The kitchen offers 4-burner gas cooktop, stone benchtops, and a surprisingly large walk-in pantry, or head out the sliding glass doors to the fully enclosed terrace where alfresco dining is a must. It's here that the full advantage of living next to a reserve come into view, with no neighbours in sight you can spend your afternoons listening to the birds sing and watch the sunset over the grassy arena.
Upstairs delights with three oversized bedrooms that can all accommodate king-sized beds and are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes, a true luxury in this day and age. But #15 takes things one step further as the master suite and bedroom 2 offer their own private and covered balconies. We can't imagine a better way to wake up, coffee in hand and enjoying the cool crisp Canberran air.
Of course you'll be treated to all the creature comforts that come with a modern build; a double garage with internal access, a plethora of storage options, ducted heating and cooling, a separate powder room downstairs off the laundry, fitted alarm and intercom system, as well as a neatly placed study nook on the upstairs landing. It's unlikely you'll find another townhouse that's been so carefully considered for the modern buyer so we recommend snapping this one up before someone else beats you to it. Offers prior to auction welcomed.
SMS '15 Bur' to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and an explanation of our friendly auction system which buyers are really appreciating.
- Two level floorplan offering a huge 158m2 of living
- Just 13 yrs old with all the modern conveniences you would expect
- Living areas downstairs and 3 bedrooms and study nook upstairs
- Backs onto parkland/reserve which includes an excellent kids playground and BBQ facilities
- Views to the Brindabellas from upper floor especially
- 2-minutes drive (250m as crow flies) to Tuggeranong Town Centre
- Vacant possession with early access prior to settlement available
- Flexible settlement options if you have another property you need, or want, to sell
- Offers prior to auction welcomed
- Light and bright modern kitchen with stone benchtops, 1 ½ stainless steel sink, dishwasher, 4-burner gas cooktop and rangehood with external ducting, tiled splashback, stainless steel electric oven, oversized walk-in pantry, and plenty of cupboard and prep space
- Expansive open plan living spaces positioned at the rear of the home with reserve views that has been cleverly designed to offer separate spaces encompassing a lounge, meals, and dining space with tiles underfoot, floor to ceiling windows, and rear yard access
- Oversized master bedroom to fit a king-sized bed with floor to ceiling sliding glass door access to private and covered balcony, carpet underfoot, walk-in robe and additional storage cupboard
- En suite with vanity, double sized shower, heat lamps, and toilet
- Generously sized bedroom 2 with full height sliding glass door access to private balcony, carpet underfoot, and 2-door sliding built-in robes
- Generously sized bedroom 3 to fit a king-sized bed with 2-door sliding built in robes, elevated outlook over park and carpet underfoot
- Main bathroom with full bath, separate shower, vanity, and heat lamps plus separate toilet room
- Study nook on upstairs landing zone with built-in desk and storage
- Large laundry with built-in sink, drying room, and downstairs powder room
- 2-door sliding built-in storage and linen cupboard to upstairs
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fitted alarm system
- LED downlighting
- Ducted vacuum
- Intercom for guests
- Under stair storage room
- Rinnai infinity gas hot water system
- 6m2 covered and private balcony off bedroom 1
- 10m2 covered and private balcony off bedroom 2
- 7m2 covered patio to rear
- Fully enclosed rear yard with open-air entertaining space, large garden bed, gated access to reserve
- Modern scratch render facade
- Double garage with internal access and remote-control power lift door
- Driveway has additional room to accommodate two vehicles plus 2 visitor spots opposite
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides updated throughout the campaign.
- A digital brochure with everything you need to consider a purchase (just request it via SMS).
- We can refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE.
- The same solicitor can provide a free Section 17 if you wish to submit a pre-auction offer.
- Help negotiating amendments to the contract such as settlement dates or exchange deposits.
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting to help confirm your bidding tactics on the day.
- Free valuations to help you establish your current equity in any other properties you own.
- 5% exchange deposit pre-approved, via eft (no lining up for bank cheques before the auction).