140/64 College Street
Are you craving a high return (over 7.3% gross at $450pw) with size and proximity perks for ease of tenant attraction? This is for you!This apartment is perfect for those wanting a high yielding investment property in close proximity to everything within the Belconnen Town Centre and all it has to offer. Government departments ABS, Home Affairs plus restaurants, cafes, buses, banking, CISAC, shopping and UC are just a stroll away.
Rented fully furnished at $450pw until March 2020, the furniture is included with the sale! Enjoy all this convenience and a 'lock up and leave' lifestyle for you or your tenant with the added bonus of picturesque Lake Ginninderra with walking tracks & dog parks down the street & only a 10 minute drive to the Canberra CBD, you can't go wrong with this location.
The kitchen at the hub of the home features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & plenty of bench & cupboard space. The open plan design allows for versatile living spaces with the living area opening onto the large 18m2 balcony.
Perfect for any lifestyle, whether entertaining friends & family, enjoying a barbeque or quiet drink as the sun sets, this is place to do it. The apartment also features reverse cycle air-conditioning to living and bedroom areas, swipe access basement car space with storage & access to the Oracle sports centre with pool, spa, sauna, steam room & gymnasium
- Living area: 67m2 approx
- Balcony area: 18m2 approx
- Year of construction: 2011
- Rates: $1,250p.a. approx.
- Land tax (Investors only): $1,264p.a. approx.
- Strata: $2,809pa approx
- Rental return: $450pw
- Tenancy: fixed term until 25/3/20
- Internal storeroom or study room (has power and internet points)
- Single car space in basement plus storage cage
- Located on level 7
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Square set cornices
- Bedroom has mirrored built-in robes
- Stone benchtops and modern kitchen
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Full height tiling, semi-frameless shower screen & quality fittings to the bathroom
- Reverse-cycle Daikin split system heating and cooling to the living area
- Additional/Bonus reverse-cycle Fujitsu split system heating and cooling to the bedroom
- Intercom access for visitors
- Plenty of visitor parking on site
- Heated outdoor pool
- Outdoor BBQ area & recreational area
- Gym, spa, plus male and female steam rooms & saunas in the on-site sports centre
- Pay TV connected
- In the heart of the Belconnen Town Centre