140/41 Chandler Street
For Sale: Offers Over $348,000
Panoramic Water ViewsThis wonderful apartment is easily one of the best one-bedroom plans in the iconic "Altitude Tower" & is set high on the 6th floor where you will love the stunning water & panoramic views. The spacious living area flows seamlessly outside to a large full-length balcony with a commanding outlook over Lake Ginninderra & the surrounding region. From the bedroom, there is sliding door access to the balcony & you will delight waking up with all the beauty there is to see before you. The full-size kitchen is well appointed with ample cupboards, stone benchtops & quality stainless steel Bosch appliances.
Beautifully presented & freshly painted, other benefits include separate laundry, the comfort of double-glazed windows & in-house resort-style facilities for happy healthy living. These include a lap size pool, large indoor gymnasium, and BBQ garden terrace with impressive views to entertain your guests. All the dining, employment entertainment & shopping options of the Belconnen town centre are within walking distance. Close by is the Canberra Sports and Aquatic Centre and of course, the lake foreshores beckon for pleasurable walks or bike rides that will calm and relax you. All this together makes this a lifestyle property that you will be proud to own.
For further information and to arrange your inspection please contact Manuel Vlandis now.
• Sunny north aspect for year-round comfort
• 6th floor with stunning water views
• Full-length balcony for more outdoor living
• Double glazed windows
• Spacious bedroom with balcony access & robes
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Full height tiling & designer fittings to bathroom
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Separate laundry with Fisher Paykel dryer
• Lift access and intercom
• Heated lap size-pool
• Indoor gymnasium
• Outdoor BBQ & recreational area
• Car space and storage at basement
• Plenty of visitor parking in the basement
• Short walk into Belconnen town centre
• High energy rating – easy to heat & cool.
• Landmark building – Altitude Tower
• Vacant for immediate enjoyment.
Key numbers - approximate
• Living area: 66 m2
• Balcony area: 15 m2
• Total area: 81 m2
• General Rates: $1,293 pa
• Land tax: (Investors only) $1,506 pa
• Strata Fees: $3,422 pa
• Rental Estimate: $410 to $440pw
• Year built: 2013
Explaining offers over process:
•To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer to force that buyer's intent.
•When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there is not usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please feel free to contact me.
•Offers close at 12pm, on Monday 19th April, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
•To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller decision, no further negotiations will be entered.
•All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.