1303/240 Bunda Street
Spacious 2-bedroom apartment with sensational views
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The kitchen is fitted with top-tier Bosch appliances, externally ducted range hood, integrated dishwasher, built-in microwave & ample cupboard space. The spacious & light open plan living area looks out over the city. The floor to ceiling sliding doors is double-glazed & fitted with a custom-made flyscreen, allowing the circulation of air.
The spacious balcony provides the perfect setting to unwind & watch the sunset, with abundant space to set up your own BBQ & alfresco dining retreat. The bathroom has full height tiling, Parisi brand vanity & accessories, a large shower, & concealed cistern. The European style laundry comes equipped with a washing machine & dryer.
The Manhattan development has a fully equipped gymnasium plus a podium garden with under cover barbeque & seating amenities. On the ground floor of theManhattan development all the amenities are at your doorstep, comprising an eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants, & boutique shops. Walk in any direction & you will hit an abundance of upper class shopping with Canberra Centre, Braddon & NewActon all nearby.
• Living: 88m2
• Balcony: 17m2
• 6 Star energy rating
• Built in 2009 by Chase building group
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling (no condenser on balcony)
• Double-glazed sliding door with block out roller blinds
• 2.7-meter-high ceilings
• Open plan living
• Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Ducted rangehood
• Stone bench top & glass splash back in kitchen
• Parisi Bathroom Vanity & Accessories
• Mirrored shaving cabinets
• Full height bathroom tiling
• European laundry with washing machine & dryer
• Residents Gymnasium
• Podium garden with barbeque facilities & pool
• Basement car park & storage cage