13 Alexander Mackie Circuit
For Sale: Auction 6pm, Wednesday 3rd November
Charming family residence with pool in idyllic Isaacs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
This charming, fully renovated, & private home presents a growing family with the opportunity to live life to the fullest in one of Woden Valley's most sought-after suburbs. Set on an expansive 1,046m2 parcel of land, this 4-bedroom residence with multiple indoor living spaces & pool is ready to move in & enjoy.
The home offers the new owners an immaculate home with a flexible floorplan to fit their needs. The sun-filled family room is found towards the front of the home & takes in a tranquil view of the Pine tree covered Isaacs Ridge. The open plan living & dining area are found towards the rear of the home & allows easy access to the modern kitchen. Entertaining guests have never been easier with the large alfresco living area flowing from the living area creating a perfect space to host BBQs, gatherings or just relaxing while watching the kids play in the pool. An indoor spa offers a great way to relax in the colder months of the year & can be accessed from the pool area or the alfresco. A mini golf course is found at the back of the gardens & is a great party activity for kids and adults alike. A pergola is found at the end of the golf course & provides relaxing views over the pool & Isaacs Ridge.
The modern kitchen has been designed to accommodate families & guests with quality appliances including Bosch induction cooktop, Bosch oven & Miele Dishwasher. Food preparation space is provided with the large island bench and storage is found throughout the kitchen.
For accommodation, the main bedroom offers the parents built-in robes & a stylish ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by the large bathroom complete with bath & shower.
No. 13 Alexander Mackie Circuit is in an outstanding location close to plenty of amenities. Walking trails & pictures views can be found nearby on Isaacs Ridge which is a popular destination for the locals. A short drive away is the Isaacs IGA, Swinger Hill Shops & the Mawson Southland Shops. The Woden Town Centre offers plenty of other needs including Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, the popular restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming light rail. Schooling options are met with some of Canberra's finest schools including Marist College, Sacred Heart Primary School & Melrose High School. These schools & more are easily accessed by the bus route found only one street away on Julia Flynn Avenue.
• 4-bedroom family residence in sought after suburb
• Fully renovated, ready to move in
• Northerly aspect to front of home
• Multiple indoor living spaces
• Main family room with views towards Isaacs Ridge
• Large kitchen with Bosch induction cooktop, Bosch Oven & Miele dishwasher, storage & 40mm large island bench
• Main bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite
• Three bedrooms serviced by large bathroom with bath & shower
• Huge outdoor alfresco living with ceiling fan & access to living room & through to laundry
• Abundance of storage throughout the house
• Laundry with abundance of storage
• Ducted reverse-cycle heating & cooling throughout
• 9m salt chlorinator swimming pool
• Indoor heated spa just off swimming pool
• Beautiful established gardens to front & rear
• Mini golf course found behind pool
• Covered sitting at the end of the mini golf course with views over the pool & Isaacs Ridge
• 6.6kW solar system connected to the grid
• Double garage accommodation
• Long driveway providing extra car accommodations
• House size: 168m2
• Garage size: 39m2
• Block size: 1,046m2
• Rates: $3,600 p.a approx
• Land tax: $5,400 p.a approx