129/50 Ellenborough Street
Luxury awaits in a highly sought-after SanctuaryThis spacious 3-bedroom ensuite home is located in the desirable 'Sanctuary' development in Lyneham. The ground floor offers massive light & bright open plan living including separate lounge, dining & family rooms. Positioned in the heart of the home is the large functional kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard & bench space.
Flowing on from the living & dining areas you will enjoy glass door access to the large north facing entertaining courtyard, which has recently been updated & presents a Zen like space for you to relax & enjoy a glass of wine at the end of your day.
Upstairs features 3 generously sized bedrooms. The main bedroom offers an ensuite, walk in robe & a huge north facing bay window. The remaining 2 bedrooms are both well-sized & offer built-in wardrobes.
Be a part of a small community in this much sought-after development that offers plenty of green spaces, playgrounds, communal areas, & BBQ facilities. With close proximity to local shops, schools, Dickson restaurants, public transport & just a short drive to Canberra City Centre. This premium townhouse is a must see for those seeking a convenient lifestyle in a highly regarded & sought-after development.
- Living size: 165m2 approx.
- Large North facing Zen courtyard
- Spacious open plan living on ground floor
- Separate living area
- Located in the sought-after 'Sanctuary' development
- Large functional kitchen stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Powder room downstairs
- Walk-in wardrobe & ensuite to main bedroom
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative ducted cooling
- Indoor & outdoor blind shutters
- Double car garage with internal access
- Storage under stairs
- Great family complex amenities
- Close proximity to local shops, schools & sporting centres
- Body Corporate: $3,468 p.a approx.
- Rates: $1716 p.a. approx.
- Land Tax: $2084 p.a. approx.
- Rental Estimate: $680 – $720 p.w. approx.
- Built: 2004