Luxurious brand new apartmentBoasting quality inclusions throughout, the 'Ivy' apartments offer a luxurious finish & an envious lifestyle.
Features include double glazing windows to all apartments, reverse-cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort, floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom & a designer kitchen which includes ample storage throughout, stone bench tops & dishwasher.
Residents will not only experience comfortable indoor & outdoor living, they will also be able to tend to their mind, body & soul with the rejuvenation centre boasting an indoor pool, indoor spa, yoga centre including seclude yoga lawn, a sauna & there is also a well-equipped gym, large outdoor pool & an outdoor entertaining/recreational area with a children's playground.
Features of Ivy include:
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Designer kitchen including stone bench tops & dishwasher
- Floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom
- Ariston 7.5kg washer & 4.5kg dryer combo
- Spacious open plan living
- Two allocated car spaces with additional storage
- Intercom access
- Rejuvenation centre boasting indoor pool, spa, sauna & yoga centre
- Well equipped gym
- Large outdoor pool
- Outdoor entertaining/recreational area with a children's playground
Ivy's unique central location gives you easy access to major roads, current & future public transport & only a short walk to Woden Town Centre which includes shops, cinemas, supermarkets & restaurants.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property. The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
Applications are available on our website, however please note these are unable to be considered until the property has been viewed.