124/72 Wentworth Avenue
For Sale: Offers Over $489,000
Resort style 2-bedroom ensuite loft apartmentExhibition access from Kennedy Street to 'Brighton' complex.
Superbly located for lifestyle & convenience, this top floor apartment is only minutes from the vibrant & cosmopolitan café, restaurant & retail precincts of Kingston & Manuka, the water's edge of Lake Burley Griffin & the handy express bus route to the city centre. Have the best of both worlds by strolling to the myriad of options around the old-world charm of the Kingston shops or take advantage of the ever-expanding options offered by the foreshore without overpaying. Additionally, situated only just down the road is the Fyshwick Fresh Food markets giving you easy access to some of Canberra's best fresh produce.
This light filled apartment features a spacious open plan lounge, dining & well-appointed kitchen that features stainless-steel appliances & ample bench space. The home is freshly painted & carpeted throughout which means you can move in or rent out without having to do a thing.
The two bedrooms, including an ensuite to the main, are complete with built-in robes & windows angled to the sky to eliminate street noise & maximise the outlook.
The complex offers resort-style facilities including a swimming pool, full-sized tennis court & a well-equipped gymnasium. Ready to enjoy now, this apartment is an alluring lifestyle proposition for first home owners, young professionals & investors alike.
- Vacant possession
- Freshly painted & carpeted throughout
- Northerly views to Parliament House
- Short distance to all Kingston's attractions
- Ensuite with spa bath
- Intercom system to apartment
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning unit
- Well established communal gardens
- Basement car space with restricted access
- Pool, gym & tennis court
- 85m2 of living
- Strata Levies: $3,440 p.a approx
- General rates $1,904 p.a approx
- Land tax (if rented out) $2,780 p.a approx
- Estimated rental return: $520 approx