114 Jackie Howe Crescent
For Sale: Auction 12/12/2020
Standout family home with breathtaking viewsThis is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to upsize or secure a standout family home in arguably one of Canberra's most tightly held suburbs. Available for the first time in 22 years and located within the Fadden school catchment, the views are a magnificent bonus. It's time to make your move.
The care and attention to detail that has gone into appointing this home is apparent as soon as you enter and make your way into the brightly lit and lovingly presented living areas. One can be forgiven for immediately feeling at home.
Moving through, the well-appointed kitchen sits within the heart of the home - offering plenty of practical storage, tiled splashback, electric oven, cooktop and dishwasher. You will just love the beautiful connection to the covered outdoor entertainment deck which overlooks the easy-care backyard. The distant views are simply breathtaking.
The roomy master bedroom is perfectly positioned, offering segregation from the other bedrooms and is a place where you can escape the kids, relax and rejuvenate. The master also offers a walk-in robe and well sized ensuite. The other bedrooms are generous in size, provide built-in robes and will accommodate the rough and tumble of family living.
Freshly painted with new carpets throughout, this is a must see for those demanding something special. When location is everything, this home is high on the list. Ready to move straight in and enjoy and offering plenty of scope for further capital enhancement. Register your interest today.
What's in the area?
- 8-minute walk to Teddybear Park
- 10-minute walk to Teddybears Childcare Centre
- 4-minute drive to Fadden Primary School
- 4-minute drive to Chisholm Village Shopping Centre
- 10-minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong
- 15 minute drive to Canberra airport via Monaro Highway
- Located in a quiet street with stunning Brindebella mountain views
- Flexible floorplan offering multi-purpose use & segregated living
- Freshly painted throughout with new carpets to bedroom & lounge
- LED downlighting throughout for brighter & lighter living
- Quality window furnishings to all bedrooms & living areas
- Commodious kitchen with electric cooking, electric oven, range hood + dishwasher
- Skylight to family room adding an element of natural sunlight throughout
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in robe & well sized ensuite
- Well sized bedrooms at the rear of the home fitted with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bathtub, shower, separate basin + toilet
- 2 x reverse cycle heating & cooling systems for year round comfort
- Established gardens & lawn areas surrounding the home
- Double brick lock up garage with through to yard access
- Large driveway offering ample off street car accommodation
- Enclosed backyard safe & secure for the kids or pets
- Well-positioned close to schools, shops & transport
- Internal living space: 161.8m²
- Garage: 55m²
- Block: 856m²
- EER: 1 Star
- Land value: $365,000 (2020)
- Rates: $2,789 p.a. approx.
- Build: 1984