1122/240 Bunda Street
Stunning 11th floor living with expansive views of the Lake BurlSet high on the 11th floor, this stunning apartment boasts uninterrupted views of the historic Glebe Park, Lake Burley Griffin & Parliament House. From the moment you arrive at 'Manhattan', you'll feel like you are coming home to a 5-star hotel. Elegance & opulence surround you, with this iconic building making a real statement on the Canberra skyline.
Both the main bedroom & living area open onto a semi-enclosed balcony facing north-east, a place you can enjoy stunning sunsets while entertaining your guests. Both rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows which flood the apartment with natural light throughout the day.
The beautifully appointed kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops & Bosch stainless steel appliances. Comfort is assured with quality features including ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, natural gas heating, 2.7m ceilings & double-glazed windows throughout.
This building offers a high level of features for its residents, including a beautifully landscaped, podium courtyard with a spa, a pool, a BBQ area & a fully equipped high-quality gymnasium.
Manhattan' is secure with restricted access controlled by a colour, remote CCTV intercom. The foyer is welcoming & the hallways are wide. Maintenance is a high priority & communal areas are constantly maintained, the driveway cleared of leaves from Glebe Park & the hallways vacuumed daily. You are well looked after here. No expense is spared.
Located in the heart of Canberra's CBD, 'Manhattan' positions you literally within arm's length of the Canberra Centre's major shopping precinct & its abundance of cafés & restaurants. Living in 'Manhattan' is different, it's better! From the award-wining building design & the thoughtfully designed floorplan taking advantage of all the views, to its central location, this is one opportunity you won't want to miss!
- Iconic award-winning building
- Bamboo floorboards throughout
- Double glazing
- 82m2 of living
- 11m2 balcony
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors in bedroom and living
- Directly opposite Glebe Park
- Adjacent to Canberra Centre
- Bosch stainless steel kitchen appliances, including microwave
- Natural gas heating
- Ducted air-conditioning to living area and bedrooms
- Caesarstone benchtop
- Intercom access to all apartments
- CCTV at the main building entry & car park entry/EXIT points
- Designer bathroom fittings
- Fisher & Paykel Washing machine & dryer
- Secure underground car space
- Category 5 cabling to ENABLE broadband access
- Expected rental return: $700 - 730 per week approx.
- Strata levies: $4,400 p.a. approx.
- EER: 6
- Rates:>,548 p.a. approx
- Land Tax: >,910 p.a. approx