111/11 Trevillian Quay
For Sale: $475,000
Spacious apartment with oversized private courtyardThe 'Lakefront' development is well known for the premium position that it occupies on the Kingston foreshore, & here is your chance to own your very own piece of this striking, contemporary building. This particular apartment punches well above its weight for a number of reasons, including oversized living areas with large windows & an enormous private courtyard area that enables a beautiful connection of the indoors & outdoors.
The apartment enjoys a sunny north-eastern aspect, meaning you will be comfortable all year round. The warm morning to midday sun pouring through the oversized windows in winter is sure to be a welcome addition, whilst the western sun on a hot summer's afternoon is blocked out by adjoining dwellings. This really does provide the ideal living environment.
Internally, the apartment offers a beautiful modern fit-out with some obvious signs of luxury, including a designer kitchen with gas cooking (a rarity for an apartment) & a spacious bathroom with marble tiling, dual basins plus an abundance of storage with recessed cabinets over the vanities. However, it is the proportions of the living space that really do stand out, & upon entering it feels more akin to a 2 bedroom apartment living space.
Functionality has been well considered in the design, with the bathroom being accessible from both the bedroom & the hallway (for guests), so you really do get the best of both worlds. There is also a separate laundry for efficiency & ease of use.
A major benefit of the 'Lakefront' building is there are no commercial suites located within the complex. You can enjoy a residence offering privacy, peace & quiet, whilst still being able to wander only metres to enjoy some of Canberra's best cafes, restaurants & bars. The buzzing Kingston foreshore has really come to life within recent years & is considered a true lifestyle location.
This apartment would suit both a live-in owner or an investor. There is a current tenant in place on a month-to-month basis, therefore providing options to the purchaser in terms of either renting the property or moving in.
Be quick to register your interest in this apartment. Please contact Andrew Potts on 0404895162 for further details & to arrange an inspection.
- 1 bedroom apartment
- Living space: 64m2 approx.
- Large private courtyard area: 80m2 approx.
- Ultra-convenient location
- Located within the buzzing Kingston foreshore
- Spacious living areas & large windows
- North-east aspect
- Generous bedroom (with built-in robes)
- Luxurious bathroom with double vanities, recessed storage cabinets & marble tiles
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, undermount sink, gas cooktop & integrated dishwasher
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Basement car space & separate basement storage
- Canberra's best cafes, restaurants & bars just a stroll down the street
- Separate European-style laundry
- Separate linen cupboard
- Intercom access for guests to access apartment/basement
- Fully equipped gymnasium for the use of residents
- Stunning infinity edge swimming pool within the complex (with views over Lake Burley Griffin)
- Current tenant in place on month-to-month basis (current rental income $460 p.w.)
- Ideally suited to both investors or live-in purchasers