11 Milford Street
For Sale: Offers over $860,000
Calling all renovators
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Positioned well on a 751m2 block with established trees this home has so much potential.
Upon entry, you are met with a family room complete with a wood burner, perfect for those who enjoy the ambience of those long winter days.
The dining and kitchen are well positioned in the family end of the home.
Down the hall there is the laundry with rear yard access and a centrally located bathroom, with a bath, and a separate toilet.
There are two bedrooms opposite the bathroom. Further down the hall, there is the large second living area, that adjoins two further bedrooms – one being the master bedroom.
Under the floor coverings are the original floorboards, just waiting to be brought back to their original splendour.
There is rear access from the second living area to an undercover outdoor alfresco dining area – perfect for the warmer days and entertaining family and friends.
The large backyard is waiting to be planted out with a vegie patch or chicken coup if you like and has plenty of space for the trampoline for the children.
There is a double garage, that is being used a workshop located at the rear of the block tucked away behind the gates – ideal for the 'tradies trailer'.
Easy access to St. Francis Xavier College, St Johns the Apostle Primary School,
Latham Primary School and the local shops and in the highly regarded suburb of Belconnen with all the amenities a family needs, this home is a must for those looking to put their own stamp on a property by renovating a much-loved family home.
- Gas instant hot water
- Feature wall
- Timber flooring
- Great kitchen with glass cooktop & electric oven
- Formal living area with alfresco access
- Second living & meals area
- Ceiling fans in living areas and main bedroom
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Updated bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Well-equipped laundry with backyard access
- Alfresco access from formal living
- Established trees
- Great garage
- Covered alfresco
- Raised garden bed
- Well maintained lawn
- Storage shed
- 950m to McLoughlin Park
- 1.3km to St. Francis Xavier College
- 1.4km to St John the Apostle Primary School
- 5-Minutes to Belconnen Town Centre
- 17-Minutes to Canberra City
• EER: 1.5
• Living area: 151 m2
• Block size: 752m2
• Rates: $2,431 p.a. (approx.)
• Land tax: $3,289 p.a. (approx.)
• Age: 1970
• Expected Rental return: $650 - $700 p.w.