11 Elliott Street
For Sale: $775,000 - $825,000
A place for the entire family to call home.This unique property offers the utmost in privacy, peace & tranquillity on Elliott Street in popular Crestwood Estate. Set on a beautifully manicured 641m2 parcel of land with magnificent mountain views, this truly stunning solid home is built with Family in mind.
The spacious interior welcomes you with the formal lounge room that leads via the stained wood staircase to the bedroom accommodation on the first floor. The kitchen has quality granite benchtops complete with stainless steel appliances & ample cupboard space.
This lovingly well cared for home was built with the focus on family & entertaining in mind. Everyone will have a chance to choose to relax in the family room or show off their culinary skills at a dinner party hosted in the dining room. The choice on where to relax does not end inside, you will certainly enjoy reading a book on a summer’s afternoon on the covered deck area or you may even admire your citrus fruits & extensive vegetable garden from the main alfresco area.
Waking up with an amazing view over Crestwood & the Queanbeyan CBD will be a delight all year round. All 4 bedrooms on the first floor will accommodate a queen size bed & bedside tables, they also include built-in robes. The main bedroom comes complete with a walk-through robe to the ensuite. For your added convenience you will also have the benefit of either a Fifth Bedroom downstairs or a study, perfect for new age work from home lifestyle. After a big day at work come home to your very own sauna, where you can sit back & let your worries fade away.
This character-filled home really needs to be seen to appreciate, the features & quality it represents is second to none.
• Four bedrooms upstairs with stunning views
• Fifth bedroom or Study downstairs
• Formal lounge room to the front
• Family room with access to entertaining area
• Separate dining off the kitchen
• Fully functional bar easily accessed by both
• 2 outdoor alfresco areas for those Family gatherings
• High-quality kitchen with granite benchtops & ample storage
• Third bathroom on lower level for your convenience
• Sauna on level 2 accessed via main bathroom
• Separate ironing room or chill out room opens to rear balcony
• Vegetable garden with an array of fruit and vegetables
• Beautiful views from all the bedrooms
• Beautiful slow combustion wood stove and Ducted heating
• Extra height double garage, Garden shed
For your private inspection please call Vanessa Dix on 0403 550 720 or Vic Srbinovski on 0410 583 048 today.