104 Templestowe Avenue
Renovated 4 bedroom family homeSOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION, THURSDAY OPEN HOME CANCELLED
This renovated & extended 4 bedroom home is sure to be a family favourite, offering a functional & versatile floor plan to ensure there is something here for everyone. From the multiple well-proportioned living spaces to the generous 771m2 block & the large double garage, this home is sure to tick all the right boxes for you.
Boasting 205m2 of internal living area, the home contains multiple living zones including a family room which adjoins the modern kitchen & a separate living/rumpus area to the rear. Clever design work when undertaking the extension allows these areas to be used separately and privately when required however with the ability to connect and enjoy the flow between spaces for everyday living.
Generous proportions are immediately evident when walking through the property, with the main bedroom, walk in robe & ensuite in particular demonstrating a true sense of space & luxury. All other bedrooms contain built in robes & are of a good size. The rear living area can easily be separated into multiple spaces & therefore this space becomes extremely flexible in its use for the purchaser.
The kitchen setup will ensure the budding chef will feel right at home here. Generous storage, stone bench surfaces & a large breakfast bar add to the utility of this area, whilst the gas cooktop & double electric ovens have you covered for any gathering big or small.
The outdoor entertaining area is standout feature of the home. The large covered pergola is extremely private & enjoys a seamless connection to the home via the large glass bi-fold doors. The icing on the cake is the large outdoor spa which you can make use of all year round with a glass of wine in hand.
Other features of the home include a 6kw solar system to subsidise your future electricity bills (the solar covers almost the total of the current owners electricity costs), large garden shed for storage, gated access beside the garage perfect for storage of a trailer & a large vegetable garden with raised garden beds.
The location is convenient to a range of services including the Lanyon Marketplace, multiple local schools, Conder Park & for those who enjoy the outdoors the Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve is easily accessible.
In summary, a comfortable family home which you can simply move into, start enjoying & create your very own memories.
Summary of features:
- Extended & renovated 4 bedroom home
- Multiple living areas
- Quality renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
- Large breakfast bar perfect for casual meals & entertaining
- Enormous main bedroom boasting large walk in robe & luxurious ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 well proportioned & all offer built in robes
- Bathroom & ensuite offering high quality fixtures & full height tiling
- Main bathroom includes free-standing bath tub
- Large separate laundry with bench & abundance of storage
- 2 x ducted gas heating systems (can be run independently of each other)
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning split systems (family room & main bedroom)
- Large garage with room for workshop/storage
- Double carport to the front of the double garage
- Large outdoor covered entertaining area with lighting and wall mounted TV
- Outdoor spa to complete the outdoor entertaining package
- Private & low maintenance backyard with raised vegetable garden beds
- Continuous gas hot water system
- Security camera system
- External window shutters
- 6kw Solar system (26 panels)
- 771m2 corner block with wide frontage & access beside garage (perfect for a boat or trailer)
- Being sold with vacant possession
- Land size: 771m2
- Living area: 205m2
- Garage area: 44m2