103/2 Hinder Street
For Sale: Offer over $429,900
'Uptown' - Hidden Gem within the Gungahlin Town Centre
Book a private inspection now!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
• 1 on 1 inspections for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
• Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
• In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
• Contact the listing agent to discuss inspection on this property
For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
This sunny 2 bedroom unit is ideally located within the Gungahlin town centre and is vacant and ready to move into. Prestigiously located on the 5th floor with lovely views this property is a lift ride away from the local Coles, Aldi and Woolworths supermarkets, your choice of various shops, cafes, restaurants and gyms are all within walking distance.
The ongoing & planned future development of the area and the population thriving nowadays makes this sought-after suburb more attractive for people to live and enjoy a convenient lifestyle. Perfect for live in owners to enjoy and grow their capital or for investors seeking a high return to cover costs whilst their tenants enjoy all the area has to offer.
No matter where you want to be, the light rail is only a few seconds walk downstairs. This fantastic unit is the gem you don't want to miss!
• Open living area 72m2
• Generous size balcony 8m2
• Located on Level 5 with clear views
• Modern kitchen with stone bench top and stainless-steel appliances
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Full height tiling to bathroom
• Secure lift access and Basement parking with 2 car spaces & a spacious lockage storage cage.
• Intercom security system
• Double glazing throughout
• LED lighting
• NBN ready
• EER: 6.0
• Only meters stroll to light rail terminal
• On-site butcher shop, groceries shops and childcare
• Located in the Gungahlin Town Centre next to several large supermarkets and local shops
• Rates: $1373.77 p.a. approx.
• Land tax: $1200 p.a. approx. (Investors only)
• Strata: $738 approx. per quarter
• Rental Estimate: Last rented at $500 p.w.
• Year Construction: 2018