10/57 Eyre Street
Amazing full-floor penthouse
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Just a short stroll from Lake Burley Griffin, vibrant Kingston Foreshore restaurants and cafes, this prestigious development offers a lifestyle of sophisticated living with the benefits of a quiet location and stunning backdrop views from every aspect. Spacious, private and luxurious are some of the words that come to mind when describing this beautiful home.
This penthouse apartment is unique. Unique in style, unique in design and unique in the feeling that overcomes you when you enter the home. There is 223m of sophisticated living space with a 360-degree panorama views. Every room in this home has its own stunning backdrop.
As you enter via a lift into your own personal foyer, you will directly access the main living space. Large and open plan in design, featuring high ceilings and floor to ceiling glazing, it allows views of Norgrove Park, Black Mountain, the city, and the hills to the east giving you a peaceful vista and act as your own living, breathing landscape painting in front of you. Natural light dances across the walls of the room.
The kitchen features best of the best Gaggenau appliances, granite benchtops and more cupboard and storage space that you'll know what do with. The second living area adjoins the kitchen and opens to the large private balcony. The sliding doors can be rolled back seamlessly to create an alfresco living area combining the kitchen and living area into a spacious private entertaining area. The balcony also takes in the stunning internal gardens, swimming pool and gymnasium complex which is one of the most impressive facilities you'll see in in a modern residential apartment complex.
The master suite is spacious and includes custom-made in-built wardrobes, high ceilings, a stylish and modern ensuite with both shower and bath. Again, it features full length windows taking in another breathtaking vista over the inner souths suburban landscape. Bedrooms two and three also feature their own ensuite bathrooms, generous cupboard space and their own special individual outlooks.
Completing this amazing home is a full-sized laundry, an 8-door linen press and storage, plus a triple car lock up garage. These add significantly in setting this apartment on a pedestal as one the most interesting, elegant and functional modern penthouse apartments you will see in the Canberra market.
For the purchaser who may need time to prepare their current property to be sold before taking residence, the opportunity exists to purchase this stunning home with a tenant for a period of up to 12 months. Purchasing with vacant possession is also available.
• Beautifully appointed, large three-bedroom penthouse in the iconic Pearl complex, in the Kingston Foreshore precinct
• 223m luxurious living space with a 360-degree panorama
• Incredible kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, granite bench-tops, pendant lighting, and an abundance of cupboard space
• Master suite with high ceilings, custom-built wardrobes, and generous ultra-chic designer ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three are large with built-in wardrobes and their own ensuite bathrooms
• Large separate laundry with ample storage and dryer to be included
• Triple car lock up garage with lift access directly to your private entry foyer
• Video security intercom
• Off street Parking
• Foxtel and internet connection
• Close proximity to Kingston Foreshore, Kingston Shopping Centre, Manuka
• Village, public transport, local schools
Living size: 219m2
Balcony size: 32m2
Rates: $2,634 p.a (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,392 p.a (approx.)
Rental Estimate: $ 1,100-$1,200 p.a (approx.)
Strata Company: Green Light Super Services