1/18 Moore Street
Courtyard apartment just moments away from Canberra CityNestled in leafy Turner lies this well-presented courtyard apartment located on the city side of Haig Park & on the edge of the CBD. Enjoy the hustle & bustle of the inner city & feel the exciting vibe that only a location like this can provide or relax in your courtyard with a glass of wine after a hard day at work.
As you walk into this spacious 1 bedroom apartment from the courtyard with its own private entrance & positioned on the ground floor, you will be drawn to the spacious living area. Entertaining would be a pleasure with open living area & a stylish kitchen equipped with quality Fisher & Paykel appliances, stone benchtops & extra internal storage room.
“The Avenue” is a highly sought after building because of its convenient location just moments from the ANU, entertainment hubs & endless work choices. It also provides you with 2 pools, BBQ area and podium gardens which are designed for you to relax & enjoy life.
Have the perfect balance of style & simplicity. The Avenue is neighbouring Canberra City with restaurants, cafes, shopping & the bustling life of work just moments away & less than a 10 minute walk away is the RUC, The Duxton and O’Connor shops.
This rare & well-presented property is vacant & ready to move into now.
For the investor, the apartment was previously rented for $430 per week, making it an excellent addition to any investment portfolio.
- Large main bedroom
- Open plan living area
- European style laundry
- Stone benchtops
- Extra storeroom in apartment
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Basement car park with storage
- 2 pools, BBQ area & podium gardens
- Private entry from courtyard & street
- Available for immediate purchase
- Move-in before Christmas
Around the Area:
- Haig Park & Turner Parklands close by
- Moments from ANU
- 450m to the restaurants and cafes in Braddon
- Light rail on your doorstep
- 500m Canberra Centre
- 1.5km Turner Tennis Club
- 1.7km to The Duxton, The RUC and IGA O’Connor
• EER: 6
• Living area: 63m2
• Courtyard: 15m2
• Rates: $1,475 p.a (approx.)
• Land tax (investors only): $1,748 p.a (approx.)
• Expected Rental return: $400 - $420
• Age: 2005
• Strata Manager: Independent Strata
• Strata Levies: $2,998 p.a (approx.)
• Units Plan Number: 2873