Maintenance request – NSW
Things don't always go wrong between 9 - 5.
Log your maintenance request online as soon as problems happen.
Fill out the questionnaire below with as much detailed information as possible, and your property manager will get right on it. They (or a contractor) will be in contact soon and will arrange for someone to come out at look at the issue.
After hours repairs
If an urgent repair is required, the tenant should contact the landlord or agent as soon as possible. If an urgent repair is needed, the tenant needs to notify the landlord or agent right away and arrangements should be made as soon as possible.
Urgent repairs include:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- an electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the property unsafe or insecure.
Please note for garage faults
If the garage door motor is faulty, please use the manual function and report the fault to Independent Property Management the next business day.
For remote controls
If remotes are lost, damaged or locked in motor vehicles or the property, please call a locksmith. Tenants are responsible for all costs incurred.
After hours contact
Electrical & Plumbing:
Level: 02 6297 4333
Mastaflow: 0428 513 267, 0408 689 909
O'Neill & Brown: (02) 6189 2527
ASI Locksmith: (02) 6171 4000
Grid Locksmith: (02) 6169 6575