9/111 Canberra Avenue
For Sale: Offers over $599,000
2-bedroom apartment perfectly positioned in a boutique Griffith complex
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
This generous 92m2 home presents as stylish & modern. As you walk through the front door you will admire the generous light-filled living area that encompass the room. The space is enhanced by the large front entertaining balcony that is the perfect spot to sip a glass of Canberra riesling on a balmy evening.
The galley kitchen is complemented by Caesarstone bench top & a pantry providing you with ample space and storage to cook up a storm; as well as admire your view as the kitchen overlooks the open plan living while doing so space. With AEG stainless steel appliances this is the entertainer's kitchen.
The apartment has two great size bedrooms with built in robes with mirrored doors, as well as direct access through glass sliding doors onto separate balconies, providing natural light and cross ventilation. With a generous sized ensuite & main bathroom this apartment is a delight. The bonus of a study nook gives this apartment extra appeal.
This energy-efficient property has excellent construction & high-quality window furnishings & subsequently an excellent energy rating of 6 stars, but if you need it, we also have a ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round.
There are only 51 apartments at the Axiom Residences with a BBQ, entertaining area, and secure basement parking - all within the leafy suburb of Griffith. This apartment is just 5 years old & designed by Stewart Architecture; was built by renowned BLOC, all with the aim to provide Axiom residents comfortable, generous living spaces with plenty of green spaces, natural light & ventilation in one of Canberra's more desirable locations.
Perfect for the savvy investor or the future live in owner this apartment is a must have.
Inside 9/11 Canberra Ave -Axiom Residences :
- Single level design
- Carpet to living & bedrooms, tiles to bathroom & kitchen area
- 92m2 of indoor space
- Open plan living & dining
- Bedrooms fitted with built in robes with mirrored doors
- Bonus study nook
- Full height bathroom wall tiling
- AEG German made appliances – cooktop, oven and dryer
- European laundry with dryer
A few extra features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High-quality window furnishings
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of 6 stars
- 2 balconies
- Single basement car space
- 20mm Caesarstone bench tops
- Foxtel enabled
- Secure intercom entry
- 14m² front balcony adding natural light to the living, kitchen & main bedroom
- 11m2 of private terrace with natural light & ventilation to the second bedroom
- A BBQ and entertaining area for residents use
- Close to Kingston, Manuka, Fyshwick markets & The Parliamentary Triangle
- 92m² of living
- 14m2 front balcony
- 11m2 private terrace
- Single level apartment
- Single secure car space
- General rates: $1647.82 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $1988.56 p.a.
- Body corporate fees: $4404.60 p.a.
- Current rent: $510 per week – with fixed tenancy until 30th March 2022
- Age: 5 years