36/23 Aspinall Street
For Sale: Offers over $570,000
Resort style living, just minutes to the CBD.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
With a lovely feel from the moment, you step inside you'll be pleased with the spacious combined lounge/family/dining area providing plenty of space for all to enjoy. Overlooked by the well-appointed kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
The large living room balcony brings the outside in, & when combined with the double sliding doors there's a tremendous sense of light & comfort while offering total privacy being nicely positioned at the back of the complex.
The extra-large main bedroom offers incredible space, including a private ensuite with spa bath and built-in robes. Both bedrooms enjoy views over the recreational green space with two tennis courts and a swimming pool. The apartment also features 2 secure basement car spaces.
• Quiet and private yet convenient with easy proximity to public transport.
• Large resort style swimming pool
• Not one but two, well maintained tennis courts
• Floating timber flooring throughout
• Combined main bathroom and laundry
• Front & rear balconies
• Spa ensuite
• Feel safe and secure with a top floor location
• NBN Internet connection
• Views to Mt Majura
• EER: 5.5 stars
• Living size: 88m2 approx.
• Balcony size: Front 13m2 Back 12m2
• Rates: $475.76 pq approx.
• Land tax: $575.92 pq approx.
• Strata Company: Bright & duggan
• Strata Levies: $1215.50 pq
• Age: Built 2000
• Expected rental return: $480-$500 pw
Around the area
• Mt Majura Walking & biking trails
• Watson shops – the Knox café
• Dickson shopping & entertainment precinct
• Exhibition Park & Farmers markets (Saturdays)
• Easy drive to the City and Belconnen and Gungahlin Town Centres
• Easy access to Northbourne Ave and Federal highway