35 Flos Greig Street
For Sale: Auction
Your perfect Inner North family home is awaiting
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
•1 on 1 inspections for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
•Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
•In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
•Contact the listing agent to discuss inspection on this property
For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
This modern 4 bedroom single level residence is ultra-appealing for a variety of reasons. The popular Inner North location, family friendly neighbourhood, functional floor plan & flawless presentation are all reasons you should be securing your long term future here at 35 Flos Greig Street in Watson.
Freshly painted interiors create an immediate first impression and compliment the efficient design of the home which offers segregation, yet still enhancing the daily living experience with spacious open plan family & meals areas acting as a hub to the home. These spaces connect seamlessly with the outdoors through glass sliding doors allowing for extensive outdoor entertaining in the warmer months. The separate lounge room is practical & versatile, having the ability to be closed off completely however also connecting with the meals area when required via double glass french doors, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds when it comes to everyone in the family enjoying their own space & privacy.
The sizeable main bedroom is segregated to the front of the home, boasting an ensuite & walk in robe to compliment the luxurious feel of this area of the home. Parents are sure to appreciate the ability to escape and unwind in this private zone of the home and this feature is enhanced with private access from the bedroom to the outdoor private courtyard which wraps around the front & side of the home. A Sunday morning coffee in this private space could easily become your new weekend ritual.
The central kitchen is well equipped and offers everything the chef of the family will require from stone benchtops & generous storage space to Smeg appliances and double drawer dishwasher. The island breakfast bar is another practical feature to ensure meals on the run will always be well catered for.
The 456m2 block has been well utilised to make for the perfect outdoor living experience in warmer weather with a combination of covered outdoor entertaining space and greenery to enhance privacy. The established gardens surrounding the home have been designed with low maintenance in mind, so you wont have to worry about becoming a slave to the garden on your weekends. The level backyard area with synthetic grass is ideal for families where children and pets can enjoy time outside within easy vision of the living & covered entertaining areas.
Your comfort is assured within the home with ducted gas heating, split system reverse cycle heating & cooling to the lounge room and a continuous gas hot water system. Other features include NBN fibre to the premises, security alarm system and secure remote double garage with internal access to the home.
The location here is not only extremely peaceful & quiet but it enjoys a real sense of community in the neighbourhood. Rarely will you find a location which is so convenient to all essential services and yet just metres from the natural beauty of Mount Majura and of some of the best walking tracks Canberra has to offer. It is in times like these we are reminded of the important things when it comes to selecting a location to live for both now and the future. The ability to take a walk, observe nature, breathe in the fresh air with an abundance space to exercise and explore.
This property is sure to tick many of the boxes in your property search criteria, it really does stand out from the crowd both in terms of location and overall amenities. If you would like to discuss further details & register your interest, please contact Andrew Potts on the details below.
Summary of features:
• Highly desirable Inner North location
• Located within walking distance of local Watson shops
• Within walking distance of Majura Primary School
• Less than 200 metres from the 'Watson Woodlands' located at the end of the street
• 500 metres to the base of Mount Majura with a multitude of walking trails
• Functional single level design, versatile floor plan suitable for a wide range of buyers
• 4 generous bedrooms
• Main bedroom segregated & includes large walk in robe & ensuite
• 2 bathrooms (separate toilet with additional vanity basin for convenience)
• Spacious open plan family & dining areas
• Separate lounge room (with double glass French doors to meals area)
• Ducted gas heating throughout the home
• Lounge room contains reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Kitchen features stone benchtops & island breakfast bar
• Quality appliances, including Smeg gas cooktop, Smeg electric oven & Fisher & Paykel dish-drawer
• Connection from indoors to the rear outdoor entertaining area
• Well-appointed modern bathrooms
• Separate laundry
• Engineered timber flooring to entry & main living areas
• Brand new carpets to lounge & bedrooms
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• NBN connected
• 2 separate outdoor areas to enjoy, including front courtyard with pergola
• Rear yard area offers a patio with shade structure
• Spacious backyard contains easy care synthetic grass
• Power & gas connections to rear patio
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Block size: 456m2 approx.
• Internal living area: 179m2 approx.
• Double garage area: 37m2 approx.
• Year built: 2007