27 Polding Street
For Sale: $625,000
Federation Architecture with Endless PotentialBe captivated from the beginning as you walk into this gorgeous Federation style, Yass home. Fenced around the front & complemented with rose bushes, this house has a uniquely Australian charm. As you walk in the front door you are greeted with original Edwardian style lighting & stunning, sky high ornamental ceilings.
There are 4 large bedrooms, all with unique characteristics. The master bedroom has a huge bay window, perfect for perching with a book. Most of the rooms are fitted with reverse cycle heating & cooling units to ensure the ultimate comfort in the warmer & cooler months.
The light filled kitchen has ample storage with open shelving & plenty of cabinetry. The walk-in pantry is perfect for storing all the family chef's ingredients & equipment. There is a fireplace & plenty of room to make a cosy breakfast bar.
The huge, bricked archway opens to the living area, also thoughtfully adorned with the house's original light fittings to give a nod to its original era. The open plan living is perfect for casual family dining with plenty of room to gather around the kitchen & another inviting dining room through an archway.
The living area is light filled & welcoming, capturing the sun in the morning. There is another bedroom which would be perfect as a study or secluded teenage room which is separated from the rest of the bedrooms.
The extension living area has been freshly painted with new carpet laid, this property has endless potential for the rest of the house.
The backyard is full of surprises with not one garage but two, & plenty of parking. The yard is thoughtfully established with lots of shade & trees. Though the showstopper must be the cricket pitch at the end of the house, custom made for optimal run up space. Say goodbye to wheelie bin wickets & hello to Yass.
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling in 3 bedrooms
• Freshly painted/carpeted main living area
• Formal dining room with double door access to front terrace
• Carpet in 3 bedrooms
• Skylight in kitchen
• Outdoor toilet
• Walk in pantry
• Huge kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards & open shelving modern features
• Stainless Steel Oven
• Glass cooktop
• Federation style front
• Raked ceilings
• Ornamental ceiling design in bedrooms
• Electric wall heater in living area
• Beautiful Archways
• Original Edwardian light fittings
• Sliding door access to main living area/kitchen for privacy
• Single level living
• Double brick
• Glazed windows
• Double block – lots of space
• Huge backyard established gardens lots of trees/shade
• Cricket pitch
• Double garage with double carport
• Single lock up brick garage – mancave potential
• Huge driveway-plenty of parking
• Far from roadside so very private
• Established front garden
• Fenced from front
• Covered front veranda
• Living area: 140m2 (approx.)
• Block size: 1413m2 (approx.)
• Balcony size: 15m2 (approx.)
• Garage: 2
• Rates: $2,643 p.a.
• Age: 1935 (approx.)