24 Vidal Street
Must inspect for all first home buyers & downsizersIt’s not often a property like this presents itself to market or stays available for very long. If you’ve been searching for an affordable entry level home or that perfect downsize solution that’s conveniently located nearby schools, shops & public transport, now is the time to act.
As you enter through the front door, you will be welcomed by the informal lounge & dining room designed to suit all occasions, from entertaining guests, relaxing after a busy day’s work or snuggling up to watch your favourite tv series.
The kitchen is both functional & practical in design & has been updated over the years & features ample bench space & electric cooktop, oven, rangehood & dishwasher. This area also accommodates a generous family room with glass sliding doors that open the living area to the oversized covered outdoor entertainment area & manicured gardens, expanding the feeling of space.
All bedrooms are well sized & include built-in robes for ease of storage. The master bedroom is segregated from the other bedrooms and has a stylish ensuite & its very own access to the outdoors. The main bathroom is central & contains bathtub, shower & separate toilet, making this home ideal for younger families.
If you love your toys, there is an abundance of car accommodation with a tandem enclosed carport through to a large covered area & separate oversized double metal garage tucked away at the rear of the property. The total area allows up to 6 car accommodation.
Buyers can expect peace & seclusion with only moments to public transport, schools, shops & arterial roads that provide easy access to the Tuggeranong Town Centre, Woden Valley or the City. This home is a must inspect as it won’t last long.
· 3-bedroom ensuite family home
· Formal dining, family & living areas
· Master bedroom with ensuite & outdoor access
· Well sized & segregated bedrooms with BIR’s
· Main bathroom with shower, bath, plus separate toilet
· Practical kitchen with electric cook top, oven & dishwasher
· Impressive outdoor entertainment area with built in BBQ
· Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling
· Enclosed tandem carport, covered area & double metal garage
· Large, usable & established backyard with colorbond fencing right around
· Easy access to primary schools, playgrounds, shops & public transport
· Living size: 142.9m²
· Garage: 45.17m²
· Block size: 692m ²
· Land value: $291,000 (2019)
· General rates: $2,250 p.a. approx.
· Land tax $2,817 p.a (investors only)
· EER: 1.5 stars
Explaining offers over process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
• When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
• Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
• To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
• All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.