24/29 Thynne Street
For Sale: Buyers guide price from $675,000
Oversized formal & informal living spacesBuyers guide price from $675,000
Positioned in the heart of Bruce, discover this 2-storey, 3 bedroom ‘Liberty’ townhouse boasting an impressive 178m2 of living space. Located at the end of the row with only 1 neighbour, the spacious floor plan offers 3 distinct living areas downstairs & all bedrooms upstairs. Beautifully maintained by live in owners, it has been fitted out with a high level of inclusions so there is nothing else to do but move in & enjoy the new lifestyle on offer.
Entry is through the fenced front courtyard, landscaped with low maintenance garden beds, artificial turf & a separate paved entertaining area providing a nice vista from your living areas inside. The front of the home features the formal living & formal dining rooms with high ceilings making the rooms feel even bigger. Up a few steps & completely separated from the formal living areas can be found the modern kitchen with lots of stone bench space, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space. The kitchen also overlooks the 3rd, informal living area of this home which then opens out to the rear courtyard. The pergola covered timber deck is a wonderful spot for entertaining family & friends all year round. There is also a 2nd utility courtyard, ideal for the clothesline & bike storage.
Upstairs, privately separated from the hustle & bustle of the living areas, are 3 generous bedrooms & an abundance of extra storage. The huge main bedroom includes an ensuite with extra-large shower, walk in robe plus an extra double sliding built in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are also very well proportioned & feature sliding, mirrored built in robes. The modern bathroom has a separate bath & shower & has plenty of room for the remaining family or co-existing tenants. Nearby is an additional linen cupboard, ensuring things are never out of reach.
Additional value-ads include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to ensure year round comfort, remote controlled double garage with internal access, generous separate laundry room with direct access to the rear courtyard & a powder room conveniently located downstairs for guests (that’s 3 toilets throughout).
This home is located just moments away from the Australian Institute of Sport, University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Radford College, Lake Ginninderra & Westfield Belconnen. Your morning coffee or last-minute shopping is only a short distance thanks to Cafe Momo, Plunge Café and Florist & the Super convenience store.
SMS "24 Liberty" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of our Friendly Auction System which buyers are really appreciating.
- Large, 178m2 of living, 2 storey floorplan
- Completely freestanding with only 1 neighbour
- Very affordable strata levies of just $1,304 per year
- 3 separate living areas downstairs
- Formal living & dining at the front of the home with high ceilings
- Open plan meals & family room located at the rear of the home
- Kitchen offers stone bench tops, gas cooking, electric oven & dishwasher
- Oversized main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & double sliding built in robes
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are generous in size and both have sliding, mirrored built in robes
- Main bathroom upstairs with separate shower & bath & separate toilet room
- Powder room downstairs (3rd toilet)
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Modern window furnishings
- Low maintenance, fully enclosed courtyards front & rear
- Front courtyard has been landscaped with artificial turf, established garden beds & a paved entertaining area
- 250 litre hot water system (3 yrs old)
- The rear courtyard has a large, pergola covered timber deck
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
- Pet friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
- Available with vacant possession (no waiting for tenants’ lease to end)
- Flexible settlement options if you have a home you want, or need, to sell
To help buyers, we offer the following as part of our Friendly Auction System:
- Written & verbal buyer price guides, updated throughout the campaign
- A digital brochure with everything to consider a purchase including full contract
- We refer a solicitor who can review the contract prior to auction, for FREE
- A FREE section 17 certificate (waiver of cooling off) if you want to submit a pre-auction offer
- 5% deposit pre-approved, payable via BPay (no lining up for bank cheques)
- Help negotiating terms such as settlement dates or exchange deposits to suit the buyer
- Free valuations on your current property(s) to help you establish your financial position
- Personalised bidding strategy meeting prior to auction to create a game plan & answer questions