115/66 Allara Street
New York style loft design with elevated outlook to Commonwealth Park
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE:
We are working with the current ACT government directive to protect your health and that of our community.
The popular 'Forum' development is located just a short walk from the heart of the City & an even shorter stroll from the picturesque Commonwealth Park. Relax on your balcony which enjoys an easterly aspect & private views, away from any neighbouring windows. Enjoy a morning walk around the lake, then leave the car at home & walk to work or the Canberra Centre for some shopping or a lazy Sunday brunch.
The 'Forum' has many delights for you to make use of. Imagine enjoying a barbecue on the rooftop terrace & taking in the lights of the City & the lake views. If you are looking for a good workout, the fully equipped gym is at your disposal, complete with aerobic equipment, pin-loaded machines & free weights. The Civic pool & gym is also located directly across the road if you want to get some laps in or just take a dip to cool off.
Currently vacant its available for immediate occupation (even prior to settlement) however if you need longer settlement options this can be facilitated. At this price bracket you will want to move quickly to view and submit an offer…
SMS "115 Forum" to 0431 228 046 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract and explanation of our friendly sales system.
- Located on the top floor in the Forum development
- Spacious floor plan offering 68m2 of internal living space (larger than most 1br units)
- Loft style floorplan with main bedroom upstairs
- Ultra-high, 5 metre ceilings
- Impressive floor to ceiling windows in living area
- Faces South with elevated outlook to Commonwealth Park
- Modern kitchen with large pantry, stone bench tops, feature lighting, brand-new stainless-steel electric oven, dishwasher & an electric cook top
- Huge living space on the lower level (excellent for large furniture items)
- Oversized bedroom, which is nearly the size of two bedrooms, complete with lots of built in robes and an ensuite with a combined shower/bath
- Second toilet & vanity downstairs for guests
- Reverse cycle air conditioning (heating & cooling)
- Bamboo flooring downstairs, carpets in bedroom upstairs
- Double cedar doors opening out to the 8m2 balcony
- Large storage area under stairs (optional space for a study)
- NBN to the building
- Impressive EER of 6 stars
- Single allocated car space with storage cage in basement
The Forum development:
- Rooftop terrace with barbecue & shade umbrellas
- On-site gym on ground level
- Tranquil internal courtyard & fountain
- Pet-friendly (subject to body corporate notification)
- Intercom for guests
- Lift access direct from basement & ground to your level
- Security cameras throughout complex
- Rubbish chutes on each level
- Well maintained building with an active body corporate (the building was recently fully internally repainted)
- Centralised gas hot water system
- Located directly opposite Civic swimming pool
- Situated next to the foot bridge with direct access to Commonwealth Park and - Lake Burley Griffin
- Lots of additional parking options for guests opposite the building
- 500m to Canberra Centre
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer must exceed.
- Offers can be subject to finance or unconditional and on a contract (preferred)
- Offers are confidential & will not disclosed to other buyers for privacy purposes.
- A 5% deposit is acceptable via eft just prior to exchange of contracts.
- We have a solicitor pre-allocated to provide a FREE contract review and section 17 if required.
- Living: 68m²
- Balcony: 8m²
- Age: 19 years approx. Built 2002
- Strata levies: $4,565 p.a.
- General rates: $1,560 p.a.
- Water & sewerage rates: $660 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $1,891 p.a.
- Rental estimate (unfurnished): $490/week
- Rental estimate (furnished): $520/week
- EER: 6 stars
- Administrative fund balance: $163,000
- Sinking fund balance: $855,000
- Strata manager – LJ Hooker Strata, call 62497700 to book search of strata -records
- Units plan number – 2179
- Builder/developer: Hindmarsh