105/116 Easty Street
Moved in before ChristmasWelcome to 105/116 Easty Street Phillip!
A Spacious 1-bedroom apartment located in a central location that’s certain to stand out from the pack. This cleverly designed residence of superior proportions and finishes makes this the perfect fuss free first home, or low maintenance investment opportunity.
Located within walking distance to the Woden Hospital and the bustling Woden Westfield which plays host to multiple dining venues, your new address is all about convenience and lifestyle.
This generous top floor property boasts a light filled open plan living space with raked ceilings, a truly rare find in today’s market.
The living area flows seamlessly onto the balcony where you will enjoy north facing views from level 3. Year round you will enjoy the simple pleasures as you take in views of the beautifully landscaped gardens and pool.
The fully equipped kitchen which is generous in size. New owners will appreciate the ample stone countertop space. modern cabinetry, featured tile splashback and Bosch stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.The carpeted bedroom with a full wall of built-in robes is very spacious, and the bathroom has plenty of style, appointed with quality tap-ware, floor-to-ceiling tiling and a large shower.Other stand out features include a standalone European laundry, split system with heating and cooling, a secure basement car space with cage and resort style heated pool, and bbq area.
With stages of the light rail sited for expansion through to Woden, don’t let this be the property you tell your friends and family you wish you bought 10 years ago! Opportunities don’t like this don’t last long.
Contact Lauren & Will for an inspection today!
• Central location
• 13 KM’s to CBD- Walking distance to Woden Hospital
• Close to ample employment opportunities
• Raked ceilings
• Light filled north facing
• Secure underground carpark with storage cage
• 20mm stone bench tops
• BOSCH appliances
• Open plan living and dining
• Quality tapware
• Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner
• Quality roller blinds
Balcony size: 9m2
Living size: 56m2
Rent estimate: $400-$410 p.w.
Rates: $1,594 p.a. approx
Land tax: $2,000 approx. p.a. (investors only)
Strata: $2,752 approx. p.a. approx
Water & sewage: $651 p.a. aprox
Explaining offers over process:
• To ensure a fair & equitable process, all offers are confidential. This gives our buyers peace of mind that we will not disclose an offer to another buyer in an attempt to force that buyer's intent.
• When assessing a price to offer, bear in mind there isn't usually a second chance to change it. For guidance on how best to submit an offer, please don't hesitate to contact me.
• Offers close at 12pm, Tuesday, giving buyers ample opportunity to complete further inspections, show family & friends, & finalise finance requirements.
• To ensure a level playing field, all offers are presented to the seller at the same time. Upon the seller making a decision, no further negotiations will be entered into.
• All offers presented will be notified of the seller's decision.