contact us

If you’re looking for financial records, meeting minutes, levy noticesand other essential documents, login to our Owners’ Portal.

Or follow the link below to login directly at MyCommunity.

Strata owners frequently asked questions

How do I pay my levy notice?

There are a few ways you can pay your levy notice:
• By making a direct bank deposit. You can find the account details on the bottom of your levy notice slip. 
• By credit or debit card through BPAY. You can find the BPAY details on the bottom of your levy notice slip.
• In person at any St.George Bank.
• By cash or cheque in person at our strata office. The office is located on level 2 of 91 Northbourne Avenue, Turner, ACT.

Where can I find my levy notice?

Depending on your preference, your levy notice will be sent to you via post or email one month before payment is due. You can also view your levy notice by logging in to your Owners Portal account.

How can I find out my login details for the Owners Portal?

If you are unsure of your login credentials for the Owners Portal email us at and we can provide you with those details.

Forgotten your password?

Click the ‘forgotten password’ link on the Owners Portal page and follow the directions to reset it.

How can I provide feedback about my service?

Just drop an email to our operations manager Nicole Robb at Alternatively, you can contact our Head of Strata Ken Nichols at

I’m thinking about getting a pet, who do I need to contact?

Your strata manager can provide you with a form to fill out and return. This form will then be forwarded to the body corporate and your property manager will get back to you with their decision.

It’s important to note that we are responsible for administration and assisting with communication and are not involved in any decision making. This is solely the responsibility of your building’s body corporate.

I want to make a change to my apartment/unit, do I need approval?

In order to make any changes or alterations inside or outside of your unit you will need to get the permission of body corporate. Email your property manager and they will provide you with the appropriate forms to fill out and return. Please remember we are not involved in making any decisions. This is solely the responsibility of your building’s body corporate.

How do I make an appointment or an enquiry?

Just shoot us an email at with your enquiry or to arrange an appointment time.

I’m selling an apartment in a building managed by Independent, what do I need to do?

Send an email to so we can provide you with the section 119 form to include in your sale contract. The form will outline strata levies, money in strata and any debts owed to strata.

In addition, you will need to authorise a book search so that an interested buyer can come in and inspect all written documentation about the strata common areas and the individual dwelling.

Send an email to to set up a time for the book search. We will provide you with all the required documents on a USB.

How do I find out when the owner’s Corporation is meeting next?

Your strata manager can let you know when the Owners’ Corporation is meeting next.


How do I report an emergency in my building?

In the case of an emergency in your building call our emergency hotline on 0419 626 355. Please note that strata are responsible for the common areas of the complex (stairways, elevators, gardens etc.) and not the inside of individual apartments or units.

Having trouble?

Sign into Strata Online for most of your strata enquiries. If you're having difficulty, drop us a line.

Our emergency after hours contact is 0419 626 355.

02 6209 1515 (Reception)
0419 626 355 (After hours)